Texas @ Houston Weekend Series

zlavydra

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

I think so. Sugart, to his credit, was nails that one postseason.

He really was. That 2018 team was unreal. Of course Kody going apeshit but Josh Sawyer and Parker Joe and Andy McGuire stepping up was incredible 

2 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

I would kill to have Sugart in the pen this year. 

Chase Shugart

Btw... In the Minors with the Red Sox now. 

"The right-hander is now regarded as the No. 25 prospect in the Red Sox minor league system, per MLB Pipeline."

https://bosoxinjection.com/2021/01/11/getting-know-red-sox-pitching-prospect-chase-shugart/

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Is madden the best starter we’ve had since Jungmann? Peters was really fucking good but not quite on this level. I’m of course excluding Chase Shugart

I’ll submit Morgan Cooper as a maybe. But if Madden keeps pitching like this then it will be a resounding yes. He’s got stuff that not a lot of Texas pitchers have had lately. 

9 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Indeed. Now imagine the 20+ posts on this thread crying like the world was ending if the roles were reversed. 

Hand signals by 20-somethings are pretty fucking inconsequential. 

No. I’ve seen them do that all season.  Upside down USC victory. Still don’t know what it means though. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

49 minutes ago, Horny Bull said:

I’ll submit Morgan Cooper as a maybe. But if Madden keeps pitching like this then it will be a resounding yes. He’s got stuff that not a lot of Texas pitchers have had lately. 

How’d I forget about Cooper? He was nails in 2017

Edited by Fletch

2 hours ago, Horny Bull said:

It was a fantastic win.  What he needs is some bats/run support.