NCAA Coaches Chasing Pussy

lemonandaturd

2 hours ago, Restinmybones said:

A lot of people around college and pro football strike me as 14 year old boys in adult bodies. Somewhat true for politics and the military, too. Football, politics, and the military seem to attract them. 

Your job is literally a game. You spend most of your waking hours around 18-22 year old men with off the charts testosterone who are the target of most of the 18-22 year old girls in town. It’s your job to relate to and motivate them. You are among that town’s 1 percent in income, even as an assistant.  

It seems like the only two options for that environment personality wise are “Joey Freshwater” or “Warrior-Monk”. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Your job is literally a game. You spend most of your waking hours around 18-22 year old men with off the charts testosterone who are the target of most of the 18-22 year old girls in town. It’s your job to relate to and motivate them. You are among that town’s 1 percent in income, even as an assistant.  

It seems like the only two options for that environment personality wise are “Joey Freshwater” or “Warrior-Monk”. 

Plus the coaches have groupies as well. 

Not many groupies for ditch diggers out there.

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Plus the coaches have groupies as well. 

Not many groupies for ditch diggers out there.

Seems a lot of them marry young, too. Usually some gorgeous girl they met during their playing days. Then spend some years toiling as a GA or analyst, and if they get lucky they get a very well paid assistant job and....all of a sudden they have money, (local) fame, and are attractive to the very same demographic that they chased after a decade or more before. This isn’t hard to understand. 

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

You gotta throw Mike Price on the list as well. But I don't know if anybody will ever dislodge Petrino from GOAT status. Gotta be one of my alltime favorite meme pics

image.thumb.png.f822536d2da6ea7dce3739bf3287847c.png

I mean look at that fucker. I don't know if there has ever been a more accurate caption. 

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Chicks dig dudes with money.

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

And keeping it at LSU, Ed O bounced back REAL quick from his divorce.

https://www.awesemo.com/sideaction/pics-leaked-of-coach-o-in-bed-with-much-younger-woman-jak/

Yeah, without the bucks those two guys couldn't get a girl into a chair, much less a bed. 

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

But I don't know if anybody will ever dislodge Petrino from GOAT status. 

Upon further reflection, I may have been too hasty here. While Petrino sets a high standard, Les is the kind of wildcard that could really take us to new heights. If sexting pictures emerge showing Les all decked out in a LSU Tigers furries outfit with an enormous purple and gold dildo up his ass, would I really be that surprised? 

tenor.gif

probably not.

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Yeah. Probably so.

14 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

James Franklin said assistants need to have hot wives to prove they can recruit 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1203637-vanderbilt-coach-requires-assistants-to-have-hot-wives

I get that he was at Vanderbilt at the time but it’s really unreal to me that people like him and Miles are government employees.  Can you imagine if the director of dining service services did shit like this?

”Bob, I understand you said that you wanted the student workers at the Union to be ‘the real pretty blondes with the big boobs.’”

”Ummmmm...”

”Just pack your shit, Bob.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

Now Wyoming coach Craig Bohl stalked cheerleaders when he was an assistant at Nebraska.

Carl Pelini boinked a prominent Nebraska booster's daughter.  Then he married her (idiot).

Hope that wasn’t my cousin’s daughter.

23 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I honestly don't think Switzer would give a fuck. 

well that is fair because neither would the OU administration if he was winning

I hate to even post this, but can you imagine hearing coach O talk while he eats pussy...

• Haha 2

My junior high coach (later a HS coach at the same K-12) had a wife who looked like that. He got fired from the HS for trying to bang a girl after PE class in the locker room, but somehow got hired at a public school after that. Now I see he got the public school on probation for recruiting violations 15 years ago and he vanished after that. Howard Schnellenberger looking mofo. 

How do you all not know about Sark when he was at Washington?  He might be Sabanized now, but he supposedly got around in the past.

June Jones allegedly got a Hawaii volleyball player pregnant.

Craig Bohl while @ Nebraska as an assistant

Dennis Erickson presumably.  Because he's Dennis Fucking Erickson.

Edited by wablty

17 minutes ago, wablty said:

How do you all not know about Sark when he was at Washington?  He might be Sabanized now, but he supposedly got around in the past.

June Jones allegedly got a Hawaii volleyball player pregnant.

Craig Bohl while @ Nebraska as an assistant

Dennis Erickson presumably.  Because he's Dennis Fucking Erickson.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wablty said:

He tried his best.  A friend of mine who worked at the Fred Hutch resorted to not letting his interns attend events that Sark would be at, because Sark would hit on every one of them.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Parliament said:

Now Wyoming coach Craig Bohl stalked cheerleaders when he was an assistant at Nebraska.

Carl Pelini boinked a prominent Nebraska booster's daughter.  Then he married her (idiot).

There's rumors out there that this is why Brent Venables isn't welcome back at K-State.

4 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I wonder how the Surly faithful would fare given similar temptations? I’m guessing most of you ugly fucks would have pics similar to Petrino’s if given to same opportunities.

This thread seems to be more an appreciation than a condemnation of these magnificent bastards. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I wonder how the Surly faithful would fare given similar temptations? I’m guessing most of you ugly fucks would have pics similar to Petrino’s if given to same opportunities.

Who's judging?   The vast majority would probably do the same shit.  Everyone knows that.  The interesting part is what's the schtick?  The vibe?

I've got Dennis Erickson pegged for sitting at a high end medium tier all inclusive resort in the Dominican, just picking off bored 30-40 year old wives left and right.  Daquiri or margarita literally never leaves his hand.

Holgorsen described above.  Sexy ass 80's vintage IROC.  Sexy ass bald Jimmy Buffet mane.  More fucking blow than Cocaine Cowboys.

I imagine Jackie Sherrill was celibate every day of the year but one, at which point he wore a goat skull as a hat and orchestrated an unholy blood orgy.  Glistening.  Absolutely fucking glistening with oil and blood.

Spurrier is too dangerous.  It's probably amazing and terrible.

Edited by wablty
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2