NCAA Coaches Chasing Pussy

lemonandaturd

17 hours ago, wablty said:

Who's judging?   The vast majority would probably do the same shit.  Everyone knows that.  The interesting part is what's the schtick?  The vibe?

I've got Dennis Erickson pegged for sitting at a high end medium tier all inclusive resort in the Dominican, just picking off bored 30-40 year old wives left and right.  Daquiri or margarita literally never leaves his hand.

Holgorsen described above.  Sexy ass 80's vintage IROC.  Sexy ass bald Jimmy Buffet mane.  More fucking blow than Cocaine Cowboys.

I imagine Jackie Sherrill was celibate every day of the year but one, at which point he wore a goat skull as a hat and orchestrated an unholy blood orgy.  Glistening.  Absolutely fucking glistening with oil and blood.

Spurrier is too dangerous.  It's probably amazing and terrible.

Try imagining Mike Leach on acid.

• Haha 1

Upon further reflection, I may have been too hasty here. While Petrino sets a high standard, Les is the kind of wildcard that could really take us to new heights. If sexting pictures emerge showing Les all decked out in a LSU Tigers furries outfit with an enormous purple and gold dildo up his ass, would I really be that surprised? 
tenor.gif
probably not.

It’s a little disturbing that you put that much thought into it.
  • Haha 1

Ncaa college coaches stuff is nothing compared to the disturbing catholic priest like trend that was going on back in the 70s through early 2000s in Texas HS coaching where coaches who messed with HS girls and got found out were usually just told to resign and would show up in some other city to do it all over again. Hopefully in the current climate that is gone but it was a big problem that went untreated because the schools almost never went public with it and never turned it over to the cops.

Ncaa college coaches stuff is nothing compared to the disturbing catholic priest like trend that was going on back in the 70s through early 2000s in Texas HS coaching where coaches who messed with HS girls and got found out were usually just told to resign and would show up in some other city to do it all over again. Hopefully in the current climate that is gone but it was a big problem that went untreated because the schools almost never went public with it and never turned it over to the cops.
One of my classmates was practically living in my recivers coach townhome. Wasnt really a big secret, her mom was cool with it apparently. Granted he was pretty fresh out of college, but still wouldn't fly these days no matter what.

On 3/6/2021 at 7:41 PM, wablty said:

I imagine Jackie Sherrill was celibate every day of the year but one, at which point he wore a goat skull as a hat and orchestrated an unholy blood orgy.  Glistening.  Absolutely fucking glistening with oil and blood.

St Lou's story about Sherill is from a night when Holtz was in town looking for a place to stay.  Lou rang the doorbell, Mrs Sherill didn't look outside but  yelled "just drop him on the couch."

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2021 at 8:11 PM, wablty said:

Be pretty disappointing if he didn't.

He's probably too rich for it in reality, but in my mind's eye he cruises around in an IROC convertible with the bald mane just fucking flowing.  Coke or a spliff in the glove compartment, just in case the lady needs to top herself off.

Majestic mother fucker.

On 3/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, wablty said:

Who's judging?   The vast majority would probably do the same shit.  Everyone knows that.  The interesting part is what's the schtick?  The vibe?

I've got Dennis Erickson pegged for sitting at a high end medium tier all inclusive resort in the Dominican, just picking off bored 30-40 year old wives left and right.  Daquiri or margarita literally never leaves his hand.

Holgorsen described above.  Sexy ass 80's vintage IROC.  Sexy ass bald Jimmy Buffet mane.  More fucking blow than Cocaine Cowboys.

Spurrier is too dangerous.  It's probably amazing and terrible.

I don’t know where this motherfucker came from, but he landed on this thread like a nuclear bomb. Terrific shit. Keep it going.

Edited by closetojumping
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

So was Rick ‘the Gila monster’ Barns 

You’re the HC of a major college basketball program, hell bent on reaping the rewards. Which direction do you look? 

Is it: a) coeds, b) coeds, c) coeds, or d) your hairdresser? D has always struck me as an odd choice. 

6 hours ago, Hermanator said:

One of my female buddies got not one, but two coaches fired for fucking them while we were in HS. One was the HC of the basketball team and his replacement was the assistant, a history teacher doing assistant coaching work for extra pay. I’ve always thought a scene by scene, un-embellished replay of that season would make for a great dark comedy series. 7-22 with 17 losses while having the lead inside 2 minutes. 

Hell my freshman year in @ Westwood a big haired, blonde bowhead in acid washed Guess jeans was openly dating one of the football coaches because she was 19. She'd make him walk her to some of her classes while holding his hand. She was walking around knowing her pussy was on the pedestal, and he had that nervous, "I shouldn't be doing this but fuck it's technically legal" look on his face.

They were eventually told to stop. A couple of my friends swore it was because she was caught giving him a blowjob in his Monte Carlo behind the field house one day, but that might just as likely have been a story they swiped from their dad's latest Penthouse forum.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2021 at 3:42 PM, wablty said:

How do you all not know about Sark when he was at Washington?  He might be Sabanized now, but he supposedly got around in the past.

I kind of assumed that's how he met his current wife while they were both at USC

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:47 AM, Parliament said:

Another good one.  Might also be the reason he isn't a candidate for a lot of open HC gigs.

I remember it was said he did something at KState that was keeping keep him from being considered for HC jobs when he was at OU... I looked around sometime later and found an old message board thread about him fooling around with the prominent booster's daughter and the family was pretty pissed and got him fired.

Hard to imagine that would keep him from a HC job at most other schools though if he's good at coaching. Unless he forced himself on the girl...

Here's the old thread on Venables:

https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103723/Contents/Brent-Venables-124736467/

19 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I submit 

Charlie-Weis.jpg?fit=1024,768&ssl=1

That photo led me to wiki as I was trying to remember how bad his record was at KU. It led me to this quote:

During a game against Michigan on September 13, 2008, Notre Dame defensive end John Ryan accidentally collided with Weis on the sideline. Weis sustained tears to his anterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament, for which he underwent surgery. John Ryan escaped serious injury when Weiss narrowly missed landing on top of him.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Does that mean Rick was packing?

I think this exercise would be much easier if we listed coaches that weren't philanderers.  Mark Mangino?

Campbell has yet to be implicated, but his wife is good looking and in great shape after 4 kids.

Campbell_Matt18Family.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 6:39 AM, closetojumping said:

I don’t know where this motherfucker came from, but he landed on this thread like a nuclear bomb. Terrific shit. Keep it going.

ASU fan.  Used to hang out on this forum's predecessor once a while for the game threads, never ending fantasizing about conference realignment and Aggie shit talk, but then there was some weird ownership change and I kind of forgot about Shaggy/Surly for a while.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wablty said:

ASU fan.  Used to hang out on this forum's predecessor once a while for the game threads, never ending fantasizing about conference realignment and Aggie shit talk, but then there was some weird ownership change and I kind of forgot about Shaggy/Surly for a while.

Go Devils 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 6:27 PM, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I wonder how the Surly faithful would fare given similar temptations? I’m guessing most of you ugly fucks would have pics similar to Petrino’s if given to same opportunities.

Have you seen the Sugar Baby thread?