NCAA Coaches Chasing Pussy

lemonandaturd

• 10 months later...

So who hops to Auburn? Like how big of a job is Auburn seen as now after how Gus got booted out the door and the shitshow his replacement has been.

It went from questionable decision with the Gus move to  now who is making the decisions and do you want to work with them after back to back catastrophes.

Oh my bad.

Really dumb taking your sidepiece when you change jobs. Only thing missing from his terrible decision making is a bastard baby.

He gave her a job in the AD office. Pretty stupid. You’d think an Auburn booster would’ve given her a job to help him out. For a taste now and then.

34 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

The rumors of OU coaches wife swapping were rampant in the Barry Switzer/Larry Lacewell days

A co-worker of mine from ways back swore that after her parents bought their home from the Lacewells they discovered all sorts of Polaroids in an attic crawl space of Switzer and Mrs. Lacewell. She said that as loyal Sooners her parents burned them.

39 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Oh my bad.

Really dumb taking your sidepiece when you change jobs. Only thing missing from his terrible decision making is a bastard baby.

Yep.  I just got my wife (no pics) up to speed on this story, and the very first words out of her mouth were: "What was he thinking bringing his mistress to Alabama with him?  If there's one thing Alabama's got, it's pretty girls willing to fuck a football coach.  They may be dumber than a box of rocks, but they're pretty."

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

A co-worker of mine from ways back swore that after her parents bought their home from the Lacewells they discovered all sorts of Polaroids in an attic crawl space of Switzer and Mrs. Lacewell. She said that as loyal Sooners her parents burned them.

I think Barry and Larry have acknowledged it.   Hell they worked together with the cowboys.   Barry was probably a pos who banged all of his coaches wives when they were out recruiting 

The shenanigans that went on between h.s. coaches and h.s. girls at my school without consequence during my HS years totally boggles my mind today. I saw it result in a dad's suicide, attempted murder, etc....I was a HS coach for 35 years and had many opportunities to go down that path but through steely discipline and dedication, I managed to avoid that entrapment....lol....but when you're single and fresh out of college and those hot little 18 year olds are throwing that stuff in your face, it's hard to resist temptation..

• Hook 'Em 1

The shenanigans that went on between h.s. coaches and h.s. girls at my school without consequence during my HS years totally boggles my mind today. I saw it result in a dad's suicide, attempted murder, etc....I was a HS coach for 35 years and had many opportunities to go down that path but through steely discipline and dedication, I managed to avoid that entrapment....lol....but when you're single and fresh out of college and those hot little 18 year olds are throwing that stuff in your face, it's hard to resist temptation..

Not gonna lie, I didn’t want to become a coach for that reason.