2021 New York Yankees season thread

Helobious

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 9:44 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Helo, have you penned your apology letter to Giancarlo yet this season? 

He’s making me eat my words. I’m here for it. 

And don’t look now, but we’re starting to not suck as of late. 1 game out of first now.

On 5/13/2021 at 9:17 AM, Helobious said:

His defense sure has though. I think he’s just off to a slow start, that bat is too talented to stay dormant much longer.

What in his history makes you think he is a talented bat. I look at his stats, both in the minors and bigs, and he seems like a jag. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tony, honest question, why do you troll? You tried it on the Mariners’ thread, looked like a bitch. 

If any of us dared infiltrate the idiotic groupthink thread, you fucks would explode. 

So why? I’m not a Yankees’ fan, but I post shit relevant to this team. I don’t troll. 

Edited by shadow_operative2.0

27 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Tony, honest question, why do you troll? You tried it on the Mariners’ thread, looked like a bitch. 

If any of us dared infiltrate the idiotic groupthink thread, you fucks would explode. 

So why? I’m not a Yankees’ fan, but I post shit relevant to this team. I don’t troll. 

Shadow, honest question. Who died and made you monitor of these boards. You constantly attempt to set the rules according to your whims and mock people who don’t follow them to your satisfaction or disagree with your narrative. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

@TonyTexas, you dead? Why are you not trolling anymore? 

If I came to your little baby thread, you would be fucking PISSED. 

Why don’t you mind your own fucking business? Why do you make 6 non- baseball related posts calling me out for trolling a troll that has nothing to do with you. I’d say to stfu but you love to hear yourself talk to much. 850, mostly shitty,  posts a month mostly go like this:

EF25F87E-D412-4AE9-826F-FC1FBF371DDC.gif

Edited by TonyTexas

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Fuck the Yankees.  The only time I step foot in Yankees stadium (Seriously, a 3B stadium without a retractable roof?!?) is when the Astros are playing the Yankees.  

That’s cool. The only time I step foot in Minute Maid is when I want to see what it looks like when 30,000 people who eat Golden Corral twice a week gather in one location. 

24 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That’s cool. The only time I step foot in Minute Maid is when I want to see what it looks like when 30,000 people who eat Golden Corral twice a week gather in one location. 

Difference is, you do not live in Houston.  I do live in NYC. Straight shot on the 4 Express train.

• Like 1