2021 New York Yankees season thread

Helobious

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I really thought Joey was out for the year. Shocked that he played today. I almost wish this team would just bellyflop & lose out. We know they’re not good enough to do anything in the playoffs, but they do just barely enough to keep a glimmer of hope alive. 

Bro, from a Sox fan you have my sympathy. It does suck. But at least you never went through our drought 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am okay with Tyler Wade not being on the team anymore. Clint Frazier had flashes of brilliance, but he never put it all together. A team like Oakland could probably take him off the scrap heap and turn him into an everyday player that does well. 

Putting Torres at SS ruined him. He never should have played there, at all. Hopefully the 2022 team is more enjoyable to watch. I live about 15 minutes away from the stadium in East Harlem and yet I barely went to any games. I went to almost half the home games in 2019 when I was still living in Astoria (Over in Queens and a much longer trip back). This team never felt like much fun. Hope that changes next year because I love sitting out there watching baseball.

• Hook 'Em 4