2021 New York Yankees season thread

Helobious

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Helobious said:

Land at airport: 7-2 yanks, broom pic lined up to troll Astros thread. 

Get home: fuck. 

The best part other than Altuve homering was your boy Judge striking out to our blowout reliever Garza in the 9th with 2 guys on base. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2021 at 2:32 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

how badly would you fucking idiots cry if Helo or I came into your sacred thread? You bitches would act like the fucking world was ending. 

Here is your fuck buddy coming into our thread on Saturday.

“How’s Cole’s dick taste?”

We’re not crying, we are laughing our asses off right about now.

How’s Altuve’s dick taste, boys?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2021 at 1:57 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

If any of us dared infiltrate the idiotic groupthink thread, you fucks would explode. 

On 6/27/2021 at 2:32 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Since you won’t answer, how badly would you fucking idiots cry if Helo or I came into your sacred thread? You bitches would act like the fucking world was ending. 

The fuck is this???  White knighting for Helobious? I missed all this before but chasing Tony Texas around and sniping at him is just incredibly lame spystud. He made one funny post directed at Helobious's famous predictive skills and you lost it over that?

Maybe you weren't in a great place then, but I hope you're ok now.

I don't care if Helo or anyone else posts in the Astros season thread, and I bet most others feel the same. It's open territory, you're both free to post there, just as I expect SBB to post when the Astros face the Dodgers or MCBreath to post when the Astros play Seattle. 

posting in another team’s thread is always allowed, but you can’t act fake shocked when you’re not welcome after talking ill-timed shit. 

the rules have always been fairly clear. if i go into the yankees/rangers thread and act like an asshole, i deserve what i get. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

This is hilariously false, & we both know it. 

No it isn't, I don't care who posts in the Astros thread but if they post trash talk then they can expect to get it in return. It's not that big of deal regardless. We're all big boys and girls.

18 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Enjoy your Monday, I will not reply to you again in this thread. 

Awwww. Such a weak bitchass comment,  the surly version of leaving a yelp restaurant review. "I won't be back!!!'

It's especially weak considering the  way you chased Tony Texas demanding an answer to your posts. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I don’t know why that pic makes me laugh but it does. 

Whatever. Best thing is for the Yankees to go full tank from here on out. Front office needs to realize big changes are needed. I’ll be cheering hard for any team playing the Astros. If it’s the Red Sox I’ll root for the meteor. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I don’t know why that pic makes me laugh but it does. 

Whatever. Best thing is for the Yankees to go full tank from here on out. Front office needs to realize big changes are needed. I’ll be cheering hard for any team playing the Astros. If it’s the Red Sox I’ll root for the meteor. 

If it matters, Wu still says NYY is a playoff team. He may not be wrong. I think he is, but it is baseball and there's a lot of season left. 

Torres is starting to find his power stroke. Haitian Sensation Florial has all the tools to be a star he just needs to put it all together. Team needs Judge back in a bad way, but they’ve been finding ways to win lately regardless. Scranton bus guys have been providing a big spark.

23 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

That was a hard loss man. I don't talk shit to you cuz you know the game. 

Maybe y’all did us a favor. Hard for the front office to hold on to their pipe dream of this being a playoff team after that series. We won  a game we should’ve lost and lost 2 we should’ve won. Sounds right. Also, Cora can clearly manage circles around Boone. It’s a Meyer/Harbaugh situation. 

Obligatory fuck the Red Sox.

23 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Maybe y’all did us a favor. Hard for the front office to hold on to their pipe dream of this being a playoff team after that series. We won  a game we should’ve lost and lost 2 we should’ve won. Sounds right. Also, Cora can clearly manage circles around Boone. It’s a Meyer/Harbaugh situation. 

Yankees' George Steinbrenner strikes out again with Hall of Fame entry

He would have "cleaned house" in June at the latest.   RIP, George !

Son said a few weeks ago,  (para) "Dad's moves did not always workout."      Win 7 titles and then talk.    These players are weak because there is no pressure to win.

7 hours ago, Helobious said:

Love the rivalry.  You are a true baseball fan. That said......

Jeter sucks, Arod swallows. 

Gallo is going to be hearing some bronx cheers pretty soon unless he remembers how to play baseball again. He’s 6 for his last 60 or something miserable like that. Rizzo is already a huge fan favorite though. I think we’re pretty legit wild card contenders even with dead weight like Gallo, Stanton, and Chapman playing. Sevy should be back soon too. 

This will make you happy. 

The Yankees have placed Aroldis Chapman on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation, retroactive to yesterday, per the team. In a corresponding move, Nick Nelson has been recalled from Triple-A. 

It hasn’t been Chapman’s best season on the whole, but he had seemed to figure some things out of late. He had posted seven consecutive scoreless outings going back to July 21st. In fact, since allowing nine earned runs across three outings at the end of June, Chapman has posted a 0.82 ERA over his last 11 innings.

Edited by shadow_operative2.0