The only time I've ever wished to be in a Bed Bath & Beyond

Beau Vine

The only time I paid attention to Bed Bath & Beyond was one Christmas when some friends and I ran a pop-up shop inside a mall, across the hall from one.

(Almost said "dying mall" but that's like saying ATM machine.)

So BB&B was our ant farm, what we had to watch. They had hired a huge number of women who seemed like they were there to party, just goofing non-stop. Maybe they had more employees than customers. The women would not have been out of place in the Arizona video. I wonder if BB&B hired them because it was cheaper to pay them to work there than it would be to have them as free agents attacking the store.

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I saw her dress and kept thinking the video would have been better with David Attenborough narrating. Ā ā€œTheĀ zebraā€™s bad judgement causes it to fall prey to the hyena pack. Ā They work together to force the zebra down... Ā such is life in the wilds of the mall.ā€

brilliant

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

The only time I paid attention to Bed Bath & Beyond was one Christmas when some friends and I ran a pop-up shop inside a mall, across the hall from one.

(Almost said "dying mall" but that's like saying ATM machine.)

So BB&B was our ant farm, what we had to watch. They had hired a huge number of women who seemed like they were there to party, just goofing non-stop. Maybe they had more employees than customers. The women would not have been out of place in the Arizona video. I wonder if BB&B hired them because it was cheaper to pay them to work there than it would be to have them as free agents attacking the store.

Females love the place. Ā  Seriously my wife and I went to our local mall as soon as it opened the day after Christmas to take advantage of the bad ass sale at Dillards and I swear the BBW had more people waiting to get into the store vs any of the others. Ā In fact I donā€™t recall seeing any lines to get into any of the other stores due to limited capacity issues. Ā Ā 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1