#15 Texas @ TCU - 6:00 ESPN+

BigOrange1

1 minute ago, HookEm said:

Now we are in “name the score” mode. They were starting to get a little feisty and our full court pressure says nope nope nope.

Hopefully they keep the mentality during the turney.  

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

That Greg Brown showboat fail is infuriating. Kids are gonna be kids, but that merits some time on the bench for some existential reflection.    Not sent from my phone or with Tapatalk, but sig added just to piss off @LTtxfan

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Haha 1

meh, i don't mind him trying in late in a game that you're going to win regardless.  i'd be a lot more upset if it came late in a close game against a good team.  i'm sure that will be brought up with him.
Shaka had a guy up immediately to sub in for Brown, but Coleman (it may have been someone else) talked him out of it from the court.

9 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

meh, i don't mind him trying in late in a game that you're going to win regardless.  i'd be a lot more upset if it came late in a close game against a good team.  i'm sure that will be brought up with him.

it was a 14 point game with 5:30 left.   they had the game basically under control but its not like we haven't screwed up something like that before.

5 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
12 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

Shaka had a guy up immediately to sub in for Brown, but Coleman (it may have been someone else) talked him out of it from the court.

I think it was Ramey. But yeah, Shaka got talked out of it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

same. last game of the year. fairly meaningless at that point. This team does 15 idiotic things every game, might as well see one that is entertaining

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Is there a 2021 bracket out there for conference tournament gametimes?  Only one I see on our site and conference site is last year's.  I know the seeding/pairings stay the same, but what about gametimes?  thanks

And this courtesy of @Js1 

image.png

16 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

Or.. he could act like a player who is on a team that is going to win regardless... and just put the ball in without showboating. 

• Hook 'Em 1