Meg and Harry interviewed by Oprah on CBS

immamac

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

How so?

I think Meghan is probably the gold digger of the century but that's really the only opinion I hold on it.

Quite the opposite, she was kinda rich already. 

The fact that you think that is why this is so crazy. They created that narrative...we don't know why yet

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

The fact that you think that is why this is so crazy. They created that narrative...we don't know why yet

They being?

I'm reasonably sure a series supporting actor on a shit network is not very rich.  Not by royal standards.

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

Not watching, but not sure how someone that is “kinda rich” wouldn’t see marrying into the British Royal family as an upgrade. See definitely falls under serious gold digger suspicion. 

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Who is “they” @immamac

They being?

I'm reasonably sure a series supporting actor on a shit network is not very rich.  Not by royal standards.

Seems like they is the royal they, I think naming names is not going to be a thing. 

She had on screen earnings of over 2M over 2 1/2 years + a bunch of other shit. She had enough money to pay the 14M necessary to get away from the family so...I think you may be underestimating her net worth.

I am on my laptop browsing surly and this is what my wife is watching. I could give 2 fucks about the all star game, but this got my attention a few minutes in. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't see the royal family as having created any kind of gold digger narrative.

That is solely her own creation.

And what 14M?  They've basically been begging to stay on the royal tit and being supported by Charles until recently.

Harry has or had access to immense wealth.  I don't know how much of it he's able to "keep," but they were getting a shitpile from the Edinburgh Trust (Chartles) that dispenses living expenses to Charles and as he directs.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

I don't see the royal family as having created any kind of gold digger narrative.

And what 14M?  They've basically been begging to stay on the royal tit and being supported by Charles until recently.

They’re worth far more now.  They’re Oprah’s neighbor for God’s sake.

Harry has or had access to immense wealth.  I don't know how much of it he's able to "keep," but they were getting a shitpile from the Edinburgh Trust (Chartles) that dispenses living expenses to Charles and as he directs.

Yeah that makes total sense. She created a good digger narrative for herself. Lmfao. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, immamac said:

Yeah that makes total sense. She created a good digger narrative for herself. Lmfao. 

If the shoe fits.  

Don't be fatuous.  She's opened herself to the narrative and whined incessantly since not being permitted to be the non-royal Royal.  Not even Edward and Margaret were that whingey and they didn't volunteer for it.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

You're right.  She's batshit and the royal family is completely normal.

Yep. Fuck this mixed race gold digger how dare her try to introduce her dark skin and all take no give mentality to the royal family. 

24 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yep. Fuck this mixed race gold digger how dare her try to introduce her dark skin and all take no give mentality to the royal family. 

Why are you bringing race into it? She looks like a white chick. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

The royal family doesn’t have much room to talk about purity. They’re not even that British. IIRC, they’re German and intentionally got rid of all their German surnames and titles around WWI.

Well, maybe that’s why they do care about racial purity.

image.thumb.png.51da583e4f4482af1f5683e9040dee43.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

You aren't watching clearly - I didn't bring race into shit lol. 

I will say for Harry to deal with all this shit and basically being excommunicated from the royal family she must be an enchantress, because I'm sure that guy has fucked all kinds of incredible pussy all over the world.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2