Cavs vs Raptors

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, d2o said:

I dont understand why he gets free rein on the sidelines.   Someone in the TOR organization needs to tell him to sit his ass down.    Any other person in those front row seats interjecting themselves into the games is getting ejected.   He should too.

You being angry about Drake is hilarious

18 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Tristian was the player of the game the first game. Saved LeBron on that air ball and played great defence on big V.

14 points and 12 rebounds (9 offensive) in 26 minutes is pretty good. TT only started playing significant minutes in the 6th game against the Pacers. Played 35 minutes in Game 7.  I imagine we will see more of him going forward. He has been quite a surprise, but he needs to keep this up for them to have any chance of getting to the Finals. He really needs to be more aggressive on the boards.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Someone must have told him if he plays well lebron will get him another raise before leaving town.  

I'm attributing to him getting back to getting his strange on.

2 hours ago, d2o said:

I'm attributing to him getting back to getting his strange on.

I would ask you to take in the gravity of what you just wrote.  You are saying that not only did TT break the chains of pussy but he broke what are the most powerful pussy chains in the NBA in Khardashian pussy.  Think about that.  Either TT is a fucking god and should be a HoF'er on that alone or he just had a good game and he'll be back down to an 8/8 guy in the next performance.

P.S.

I just googled his name to see what his annual stats are from the ESPN palyer stats page.  With any other NBA player you type in the first result is the ESPN or some stats website and their wiki page.  His results return: wiki, instagram, eonline, usmagazine, youtube cheating video, cosmo, people, foxnews, tmz.  It isn't until the 2nd result on the 2nd page is there any site that has anything to do with sports.  That is ESPN, then 5 more gossip sites, then 2 sports sites and his facebook.  What a fucking world we live in.

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:

11 point lead going into the 4th is nice. Gotta keep it up to steal homecourt advantage!

They already stole home court advantage.   This would be putting an end to their franchise

So for the "LeBron's not making it out of the East this year" crowd, who is the preferred ECF opponent? Hope the Kid Sixers can slay the dragon? Or, in Brad we trust?

God, the East sucks.

Edited by aggie08

4 minutes ago, WJC88 said:

He's doing to Toronto what Jordan used to do to the Cavs.

His second half was spectacular.

Watching him you would never believe that he's 33 years old and in his 15th season and having played all 82 games this season.  Just a joy to watch and we'll likely never see a player like Lebron again in quite some time...if ever.

Complete list of players in NBA history with a 43/8/14 game with 65+% shooting (regular or postseason) - Lebron James.

• Like 2

I picked the Cavs in 6. Although I didn't think the Raptors were that much better than the Pacers and they were less physical than the Raptors so they might be easier for the Cavs in terms of matchups. Hell I think this shit might end in Cleveland in 4 games.