Seeded tournament thread of Win

Wulaw Horn

18 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Just finished. 

Wow, that was intense. Really happy for Mick Cronin. 

Thanks for organizing everything and for including me. I'm definitely down for next year! 

I'll PM my payment info soon... 

20210330_233115.jpg

I don't have pay pal. I will have to get my wife to send it tonight when I can track her down.  It will come from Tiff's furry friends.   You can believe that it's a dog walking business if you like that my wife once upon a time owned.  

@Prepuce of Doom it's never been a problem with people paying up in the past- but if you do happen to get stiffed please let me know so we can disqualify that person in the future.  This thing actually is pretty popular and there are more than 8 people a year that want to play (as I know you know as you've been on the waiting list for a couple years).  Good news for you- as defending champ you are guaranteed a spot.  As is Huck- for obvious reasons in making this more fun than it otherwise would be.  And me- for bringing the concept here.   

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Promptly received all payments - thanks, everyone!

20210403_222413.jpg

Looking at the chart man- you grabbed the team I wanted 1 before I picked (but like you I wanted them for Izzo- I always try to pick izzo when they are a lower seed) and Huck grabbed my Oregon state pick 1 before I made it (Oregon state being the only team left at that time who had much chance of winning- hi Oral Roberts- didn’t see you over there).