New to the site

lmao, so you need to post more in the non-football non-recruiting boards before you can create threads there.

You should try to have more than 100 posts and 100 rep and you will be able to access everything there is to access on the site. 

You get more rep when you become a full member, right now you only have 1 rep to give every day, you can pay tree-fiddy and you have unlimited rep to give. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, The Fantastic Dr. Scrote said:

I don't care what anybody else says, immamac, i think you're doing a great job

Thanks, had to turn on ads for the "new members" today the intent was always to have an "ad lite" experience vs the aids that pure lurkers see. Expect to see that in the next day or so. You lose ads entirely with 100 posts or 100 rep when you become a "full member"

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

This will fix the bottom bar.

Listen to this man.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:51 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

What does that Blurred background do? I’ve never seen a difference enabled or not, at least on iPad. 

If you stare at it long enough you'll see dickbutt.

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI for everyone (And sincere apologies in the slim chance I get this wrong). @Dembele is one of @Wanker Bob's sock accounts and it currently has no posts. But he will use it to neg. I neg blasted @Wanker Bob last week (probably about 20-25 times) after he quite literally negged two of my posts that had nothing to do with each other (two separate forums) and were not in response to him, in order to send a message of deterrence. @Wanker Bob likes to randomly neg multiple other users outside the CR, which is rather odd, but probably a sick cry for attention.

Apparently he's obtuse, doesn't get the message, and has nothing else better to do. He's currently trying to return the favor through the @Dembele account. I've made our beneficial dictator aware and hopefully it will result in an IP ban. But just in case it doesn't....something to be aware of. I normally don't complain about negs because it is a way to keep us all honest, but there has to be discretion when negging, too. I would be happy to initiate crowd sourcing of @Wanker Bob and @Dembele accounts if it's the proper way to go about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, immamac said:

You lose ads entirely with 100 posts or 100 rep when you become a "full member"

I have 100 rep. Does that mean I can get the ads turned off, or do I need to get to 100 posts as well?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 10:55 PM, UDontKnow said:

I neg blasted @Wanker Bob last week (probably about 20-25 times) after he quite literally negged two of my posts that had nothing to do with each other (two separate forums) and were not in response to him, in order to send a message of deterrence.

that’s a bit sad, isn’t it? seems like a lot of time and effort for nothing. 

• Like 1