Surly Horns Podcast S2 E9

RGBIII

• immamac pinned and featured this topic

You guys are getting like the Seinfeld show; a show about nothing, but still it entertains.  Anyway, your quest for a new intro, and your comment about getting a new tune for The Eyes of Texas got me thinking.  Personally, I'm a traditionalist, and would like The Eyes to remain the same, but I submit for your approval...and you can pick the appropriate tune:

The Eyes

The Eyes

The Eyes Are Upon You

The Eyes

The Eyes

The Eyes are Upon You

The Eyes

The Eyes

The Eyes are Upon You

The Eyes of Texas are Upon You

Can't You Feel Them Burn?

Burn Motherfucker Burn!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

@immamac your michelada mix sounds like a heart disease cry for help. Does your watch still fit after drinking those things? 

@RGBIII Diet 7 Up and vodka?! Come on man, at least drink some blanco tequilla and Topo Chico if you're looking to cut empty calories. 

Too many bad experiences with tequila unfortunately, cant drink it unless its in a margarita at this point...college ruined it for me. Ill dabble in a ranch water if I have to but a 50/50 diet 7up and titos is my go to. Ill do topo and vodka with a lime or a moscow mule with diet ginger beer on occasion as well. Down 50lbs since March and damn near under 200 for the first time since Freshman year of college, gotta keep this train rocking. If calories arent a factor I would probably drink nothing but beer, copious amounts of it

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

@immamac your michelada mix sounds like a heart disease cry for help. Does your watch still fit after drinking those things? 

@RGBIII Diet 7 Up and vodka?! Come on man, at least drink some blanco tequilla and Topo Chico if you're looking to cut empty calories. 

It's real good and I don't wear any jewelry except my wedding and Aggie rings. Those don't like to come off for a day or 2 after I crush a 12 pack of modelos michelada style 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

It's real good and I don't wear any jewelry except my wedding and Aggie rings. Those don't like to come off for a day or 2 after I crush a 12 pack of modelos michelada style 

The soy sauce addition melted my brain a bit