Okie goes on racist hot mic tirade; wrong guy ID'd in media; lawsuits galore to follow

MaybeACoordinator

Who will Scott Sapulpa sue first?

Said racist was reported to be this Scott Sapulpa guy, a local HS coach, and the Daily Oklahoman rolled with it. Sapulpa got put on blast by the entire Internet -- it's ongoing still right now -- and had to delete all his social media. 

Only that isn't him. It was the dude who streamed the games, a guy named Matt Rowan, who issued this self-directed sternly worded letter / "blame it on the di'beetus" sob story:

Screen-Shot-2021-03-12-at-4.02.42-PM.png

Rowan is a married father of two and a former Baptist youth pastor. 

No word on Daily Oklahoman writer Cameron Jourdan's marital status, but I hope he will soon be described as a "former reporter." 

"my blood sugar was spiking"

So in addition to being a racist, he also sounds like a woman.  I'm betting dollars to donuts this guy drives a big truck, collects guns, and thinks of himself as a real man's man.  Granted, I'm formulating this stereotype based on his voice and the only existing online photograph of him in which he is wearing wrap-around sunglasses on his head, under his broadcast headphones.....because you know, how bright it can get in a fucking broadcast booth.  

Anyway, I'm not on social media, but I expect the "Cancel Culture Strikes Again for Matt Rowan" bullshit to start sometime later this weekend.  I'm guessing he's elected to the Oklahoma State Legislature in 2022.  

2 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

My kid has had type one diabeetus since he was one. Racist rants have never been a side effect of either high or low blood sugar. So I guess I have that to look forward to at some point.

clearly your kid is faking it then if he hasn't gone on a racist rampage yet

Lol, that coach won’t be winning any lawsuits. Adam Lanza’s brother was incorrectly blamed for Sandy Hook the day of the shooting, all kinds of major news outlets shared his name and photograph even. He never got shit from it.

I read elsewhere Beetus Dude first blamed the coach. If that can be proved, and if the coach is harmed economically, that’s a case for defamation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I have seasonal allergies and it sometimes makes me badmouth the Jews. Can’t you see I’m the victim here?

I think he should claim that he has Tourette's Syndrome. Yeah. That's the ticket. 

I've gggggot mother fucking Tourette's Syndrome. The gggggoddamn Russians gave it to me with help from ssssspiks, sssslanty eyed people, Arabs, Jews, Canadians, and Nnnnnnigerians.

21 hours ago, Restinmybones said:

I think he should claim that he has Tourette's Syndrome. Yeah. That's the ticket. 

I've gggggot mother fucking Tourette's Syndrome. The gggggoddamn Russians gave it to me with help from ssssspiks, sssslanty eyed people, Arabs, Jews, Canadians, and Nnnnnnigerians.

I don’t think you have a solid grasp on how Tourette’s works. 

"They're kneeling? F--- them," announcer Matt Rowan said. "I hope Norman gets their ass kicked. ... F---ing N-words."

Narrator: Norman did not get their ass kicked

After being thrust into the spotlight for the actions of an announcer, the Norman High School girls basketball team made news on its own terms by winning the Oklahoma 6A state championship.

The Tigers (19-0) capped their perfect season with a 48-37 win over Bixby on Saturday.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/31064661/norman-high-school-girls-basketball-team-wins-state-title-days-racist-remarks-made-announcer

On 3/13/2021 at 12:23 PM, Restinmybones said:

3923de4fa71acc32c1f6a2b62e25b158.jpg

• Haha 4

On 3/13/2021 at 7:45 AM, Lobo said:

"my blood sugar was spiking"

So in addition to being a racist, he also sounds like a woman.  I'm betting dollars to donuts this guy drives a big truck, collects guns, and thinks of himself as a real man's man.  Granted, I'm formulating this stereotype based on his voice and the only existing online photograph of him in which he is wearing wrap-around sunglasses on his head, under his broadcast headphones.....because you know, how bright it can get in a fucking broadcast booth.  

Anyway, I'm not on social media, but I expect the "Cancel Culture Strikes Again for Matt Rowan" bullshit to start sometime later this weekend.  I'm guessing he's elected to the Oklahoma State Legislature in 2022.  

123_1(7).jpeg

• Rage+1 1

On 3/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Who will Scott Sapulpa sue first?

Said racist was reported to be this Scott Sapulpa guy, a local HS coach, and the Daily Oklahoman rolled with it. Sapulpa got put on blast by the entire Internet -- it's ongoing still right now -- and had to delete all his social media. 

Only that isn't him. It was the dude who streamed the games, a guy named Matt Rowan, who issued this self-directed sternly worded letter / "blame it on the di'beetus" sob story:

Screen-Shot-2021-03-12-at-4.02.42-PM.png

Rowan is a married father of two and a former Baptist youth pastor. 

No word on Daily Oklahoman writer Cameron Jourdan's marital status, but I hope he will soon be described as a "former reporter." 

I'd type "lol" but it's really not funny. Fucking Baptists. About the only denomination more disgusting than the RCC. How can people belong to these organizations? 

They make Scientology look acceptable.