Big 12 Tournament Championship Game - #13 Texas vs. #12 Oklahoma State - 5:00 ESPN

BigOrange1

1 minute ago, honolulu horn said:

Greg Brown seems like the kind of player opposing teams truly hate. 

Unfortunately so does our team. 

He's become my least favorite player on the team.  He's a petulant, selfish child.  He's arguably the most talented guy on the team, but you can't trust him in a big game because he might get technical or otherwise meltdown at any moment.  I'm not sure the distractions are even worth the production anymore.

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, not sure what the NCAA/NBA is doing with the "Evaluation and Return" rule this year with Covid, but Greg seems like an ideal candidate to push the envelope of, "Declare.  Get evaluated.  Soil himself with the epiphany news.  Get lied to by friends and family.  Collect himself.  Return for one year at no penalty."  

Yeah, I think there's an increasing chance Brown comes back. He will be a markedly improved player next year if he does. I still expect him to bolt, but the possibility of him coming back is no longer negligible. 

Edited by Blotto

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He's become my least favorite player on the team.  He's a petulant, selfish child.  He's arguably the most talented guy on the team, but you can't trust him in a big game because he might get technical or otherwise meltdown at any moment.  I'm not sure the distractions are even worth the production anymore.

At this point, he needs to continue off the bench. It would do him good to watch the game and see the flow before he comes in. Let Kai start. It’s the benefit of having 6 starters 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

At this point, he needs to continue off the bench. It would do him good to watch the game and see the flow before he comes in. Let Kai start. It’s the benefit of having 6 starters 

Honestly, when you leave the sideline because you need a minute to get your selfish temper under control during a tournament game, I'm fine if you never play another minute here.

Give me a team of Jerichos over a team of GB's any day.

Edited by TexArcher

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

No bitchassedness, but your free bye yesterday is a huge advantage right now.

Ain't our fault Kansas flew Dinesh Patel up to K.C. from College Station to prepare their team meals and cough in all of them.  

1 minute ago, HookEm said:

It is a shame that our collective baggage with Shaka has kept us from truly enjoying this team. It has a chance to be one of the best ever at Texas.

I like this team. When they are on, they are elite. It’s just frustrating when we can’t put it together for a full game. We haven’t really since the first KU game. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1