Uncle Ted Down Sizing

bmbmd

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ted-nugent-guns-guitars--hot-rod-cars-auction-301245175.html

NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas, March 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Burley Auction Gallery is proud to present The Ted Nugent Guns, Guitars & Hot Rod Cars Auction: Saturday, March 27th at 10:00am at Tucker Hall in Waco Texas. The live auction event features an absolute NugeGonzo lifetime accumulation of rock & roll, firepower and horsepower with hundreds of items from the personal collection of rock legend and sporting icon Ted Nugent.

The March 27th auction features a musical arsenal of vintage, prototype and one-of-a-kind guitars including rare 1958 and 1959 Gibson Les Pauls, 1956 Fender Strat, Black Gibson Byrdland, Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul, early Paul Reed Smith prototype and more. Vintage touring equipment will also be auctioned, including the entire back line used by The Nuge during thousands of shows, pyrotechnic stage guns, tour-used speaker cabinets, concert equipment and stage décor. 

The Ted Nugent Guns, Guitars & Hot Rod Cars Auction features an amazing selection of over 200 personal firearms, including custom Ted Nugent guns, personal carry guns, presentation guns, Ted Nugent Ammo, plus a vast selection of Uncle Ted's personal Archery Equipment, memorabilia and more.

Cars up for auction from the Nugent fleet include a prized, fully restored 1968 Ford Bronco and a custom 2015 Dodge Hellcat Challenger – personally owned and operated by The Nuge. 

"Uncle Ted has powerlived the ultimate American Dream of life, liberty, pursuit of ultra happiness and an accumulation of the coolest stuff available to mankind. But alas, like the greatest philosopher of all time stated, "A good man has to know his limitations!" (Dirty Harry @1970)," said Ted Nugent. "So, as I throttle into my 73rd firebreathing clean and sober year, it is nigh time to streamline, and lucky, lucky you, I am auctioning off some of my Xtremely unique one-of-a-kind Nuge goodies for ya all to display, use and absorb the NugeGonzoMOJO that each and every item reeks of. I found a guy that I trust to fondle and auction off a lifetime of accumulation of the greatest energized stuff that a guy could ever hope for – Robb Burley. Burley Auction Gallery has handled some of the biggest estates and some of the most valuable family heirlooms in the history of auctions, so I appreciate his integrity and his professionalism."