2021 Selection Sunday - CBS, 5 PM

Machinator

Nothing against Bruin hoops, but hoping you beat MSU and then lose to BYU.  I want BYU in the Round of 32 because it's the likeliest chance we have for an early game on Monday and I'd it's been three years since I could knock off work and watch a Longhorn game on a weekday.  And if we should survive to the Sweet 16/Elite 8, those games are on Saturday/Sunday and then Monday/Tuesday night, respectively.  

However, we will be in an early season tournament with y'all the week of Thanksgiving next season with Virginia and Northwestern at Barclay's. So whatever happens this weekend, if you find yourself in Brooklyn in November, drinks on me.  

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

The past 5 tourneys Gonzaga has gone Elite Eight, Sweet Sixteen, title game, Sweet Sixteen, Elite Eight. 

They have lost to:

National champ 

Final four team 

National champ (duh)

Elite Eight team (as a #4 seed) 

National runner up

Not much of a paper tiger. 

It's really really fucking strong and ferocious paper?

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2021 at 8:41 PM, Macklemore said:

UH is going to do the city of Houston a solid after the worst 2 years in Houston sports by winning the whole damn thing. They have a pretty easy bracket until the Elite 8. I think they can beat the Illini to get to the Final Four. Cougar High fans will be annoying as fuck if it happens.

Fuck that, fuck you and fuck cougar high 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/15/2021 at 10:37 PM, Wanker Bob said:

I just drove to Abilene to get my covid shot a week ago and I cannot believe that little run down town has a university big enough to be in March Madness. I have no idea how they recruit anyone out there. I was there about an hour and was itching to get out. 

If you lose to whatever school comes from that place I'll spam the board with cry laughing gifs for weeks

200.gif

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7