How many of you can match my workout numbers?

closetohumping

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Bench 425

Squat 700

Curl 120

40 yard 4.8

2 mile run 12:00 

cock 9

Bench - maybe 150/ 200

Squat - the weight of one healthy turd 

Curl - maybe 50 

40 yard - guess 10 seconds possibly 20 seconds 

2 mile run - +6 hours

cock - big enough to fuck

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Bench 425

Squat 700

Curl 120

40 yard 4.8

2 mile run 12:00 

cock 9

You are talking about dumbbell curls right?  Because that is a fairly pathetic bb curl even if you can only bench 2-300

Edited by UT_OB1

14 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Who are you Marty Cherry?

Had no idea who this was, so I looked it up. Guess he was some former player who gave up football to model. Ok. However, his name first popped up  as “also suspended” in an article about Ron Weaver. I’d never heard of this guy or story!  I was in elementary school when it happened, but I would have thought something like this would have become one of those stories you hear as a freshman. Crazy rabbit hole. Thanks for that. 

• Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Had no idea who this was, so I looked it up. Guess he was some former player who gave up football to model. Ok. However, his name first popped up  as “also suspended” in an article about Ron Weaver. I’d never heard of this guy or story!  I was in elementary school when it happened, but I would have thought something like this would have become one of those stories you hear as a freshman. Crazy rabbit hole. Thanks for that. 

Gonna be honest, I read your user name as UT_QB1 so I was trying to guess who you were.

Ha. Nope. Not even ob for orange blood. Just a Star Wars need and wasn’t sure what to sign up as. 
I now wonder what other crazy stories I might have missed during my 5 years on campus. 

Edited by UT_OB1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I walked more than 2 miles Monday, and only had to rest a couple of times.

Yesterday I walked a little more than a mile, but I ran the weed eater some later.

Upped my walking game to 2.4 miles today. coming down from the adrenalin high with a glass of Malbec Energy Drink.