UTRGV @ Texas - 6:30 LHN

zlavydra

My brain is telling me to be cautious, but my gut is really starting to like this team.  Good pitching, good defense, good speed on the base paths, hitting is coming around.  If they're not careful, they may end up doing something special this year.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, 83Horn said:

My brain is telling me to be cautious, but my gut is really starting to like this team.  Good pitching, good defense, good speed on the base paths, hitting is coming around.  If they're not careful, they may end up doing something special this year.

I’m determined to remain pessimistic, but I understand the feelings you describe. 

53 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Yeah it is a lot of the stuff we were seeing last year. On to conference play!

17 hours ago, 83Horn said:

Yep. Faltine being a vacuum at short with our pitching staff and speed in the outfield is gonna keep us in a lot of games. Got some good batting practice in last night. Let’s sweep the rapists and take the conference 

• Hook 'Em 2