Texas Tribune Donor Emails Drop

immamac

7 hours ago, JFKFC said:

The only thing I would rather do less than read, is to figure out how to download a file packed with Russian super-viruses. Can someone break this down for me in a 20 second elevator pitch? What is happening to our country? I just want the troops to kill everyone and come home. That is why I sing the Eyes of Texas to every non-English speaking stripper in San Antonio. 

White kids who graduated from the University in the last few years from the Radio Television Film department are very, very offended for black kids.

Edited by 52-80
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

I'm all for shining a little light on our more, ahem, racially-insensitive alums here but why don't we FOI aggy emails during last summer's Sul Ross statue kerfuffle while we're at it?

Wayyyyyyyyy ahead of you on that one. aggy is unfortunately (but unsurprisingly) slower to deliver the goods.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

I'm all for shining a little light on our more, ahem, racially-insensitive alums here but why don't we FOI aggy emails during last summer's Sul Ross statue kerfuffle while we're at it?

Abso-fucking-lutely. This thread is hilarious and if they didn't want their names associated with racist shit, they should have kept it to themselves. FAAFO.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

You didn't even have to do that. There are videos of them outside the statue calling the student athletes "blackies". 

14 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

Yes.  Daniel Figurelli, the former racist intern from PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP (PwC, LLP) located in Houston, Texas.

Actually, the former intern racist from PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP (PwC, LLP) located in Houston, Texas who was rumored to have moved to Colorado.

1 hour ago, LW Goatman said:

You didn't even have to do that. There are videos of them outside the statue calling the student athletes "blackies". 

Blaggies, sir.   

But there’s plenty of rancid shit to read on TexAgs.  Plenty of agtags on it too. 

Edited by fattyflattie

What lame responses.  I thought this was supposed to be the most insane and unhinged board 🤷‍♂️.  Do they make cotton dockers tighter these days?  I can't wait for a response!  Most likely it will be a tired gif from a Will Ferrell movie or something.  lol🤣

• Fuck You 8

3 hours ago, SD Hox said:

What lame responses.  I thought this was supposed to be the most insane and unhinged board 🤷‍♂️.  Do they make cotton dockers tighter these days?  I can't wait for a response!  Most likely it will be a tired gif from a Will Ferrell movie or something.  lol🤣

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, SD Hox said:

imagine taking the time to create a sock, make 5 posts of truly dreadful attempts to troll and thinking you are doing a great job

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/16/2021 at 6:59 PM, ztejas said:

Going through these is exhausting. I feel like I should be getting paid. 

Here is someone laying into CDC about Herman and the product on the field, thought y'all might enjoy:

Screenshot_20210316-184555_Drive.thumb.jpg.aab6a349d12894ec31e31e8573d0c676.jpg

Here are a couple rewrites (personally I think OU would have a field day with the first one, maybe both):

Screenshot_20210316-184418_Drive.thumb.jpg.60a49009d6ed15f8190e129890837d73.jpg

Screenshot_20210316-185130_Drive.thumb.jpg.3460b59b2f155e4a2760a19021d6253c.jpg

I haven't found anything nearly as racist as the "leaked" ones that made it to Twitter. Someone said some stupid predictable shit like "all of us Americans - black, blue, green and yellow!" and closed with something about #alllivesmatter.

I'm sticking by my claim that the Tribune intentionally leaked the worst ones and then knowingly (misleadingly) claimed OH TRUST US THERE ARE PLENTY MORE JUST LIKE THIS!

You can definitely find some similar sentiments but I haven't come across anything more or as explicitly concerning. Granted I only got through about a third of that first file. 

Or purple hair looneys on twitter and the Tribune just completely made up the bad ones.