2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

I thought the lady announcer on the Tech game was better than any male announcer we had all year.  Spoke about the game.  Didn't talk about crazy shit.

Weird, i know...

I also enjoyed not having Big XII refs.

Just now, slorch said:

I thought the lady announcer on the Tech game was better than any male announcer we had all year.  Spoke about the game.  Didn't talk about crazy shit.

Weird, i know...

You had a Big 12 ref in that game—Doug Sirmons.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Weird, i know...

What @Pancho said, we had Doug Sirmons' crew lmao

But she was very good, very impressed. Agree completely.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

That call was KD out of bounds bad. No idea what they could have possibly seen, he was 2 feet inside the line, at least.

Not excusing the ref because it was a terrible call, but I had a D1 game earlier this year where the player double dribbled right in front of me—I just looked at it and kept it moving.  Told the coach I had a brain fart, and she didn’t mind my answer. (She lost by 20)

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Not excusing the ref because it was a terrible call, but I had a D1 game earlier this year where the player double dribbled right in front of me—I just looked at it and kept it moving.  Told the coach I had a brain fart, and she didn’t mind my answer. (She lost by 20)

No worries considering DD goes uncalled about 20x per game in college and pro ball.

Since buckeye fans suck so much cock, would be great to see them lose to Oral roberts.  And then Oral Roberts can burn down Columbus and fix those miserable lowlifes for good.  

Since buckeye fans suck so much cock, would be great to see them lose to Oral roberts.  And then Oral Roberts can burn down Columbus and fix those miserable lowlifes for good.  
Part of me can't believe I'm rooting for ORU. And then I notice their opponent.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread
  • immamac unpinned this topic