2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

Just now, Homercles said:

Good.  Here’s hoping they can win this in the third half, my bracket already sucks. 

I ain't rooting for them. It just seemed like they were playing a bit better. I'd rather see NTS win going away.

I never, ever root for a Fat 10 team, unless it's one of them playing the Evil Nambly Lions from State Pen located in CRappy Valley.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal said:

It’s called watching the games. You should try it some time.

Dude I have been watching.

Cleveland St. is an objectively awful team by every modern metric. I'm not knocking Houston, they played well enough to get a 2 seed so they deserve their cupcake. Let's not delude ourselves though lol

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Cleveland St. is an objectively awful team by every modern metric. I'm not knocking Houston, they played well enough to get a 2 seed so they deserve their cupcake. Let's not delude ourselves though lol

You’ve watched them beyond tonight’s game? 

• Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The bros on Sirius college today were saying there was no way Houston would beat Cleve State by double digits.  I’m not the best at betting but they said definitely don’t take houston at minus whatever because Cleve State would keep it close.  I’m laughing because people made bets based on that shitty radio show and lost. 

• Haha 1

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread
  • immamac unpinned this topic