2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

12 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Bruins have played the Zags in the tourney before.  Oh, how delicious Morrison's tears were.

Crazy ending.  Howland is lucky he didn't get tee'd up running all over the court in the last minute the way he did.

That was quite the meltdown from the Zags 

Maybe the image expired or something, but does somebody have a clip of that "How Jesus is spending Easter Weekend" funny graphic? 

Friday-Die.  Saturday-cheer for Gonzaga and Baylor from my mancave.  Sunday-rise.  Monday-cheer for Jesuits with my 11 friends.  

Something like that?  I want to send it to the head Catholic priest of Lawrence, KS.  I hope it goes over better than my last joke about the pope and Raquel Welch on a lifeboat.  thanks, happy Easter.

2 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

They should have changed the venue to something smaller.  I hate the football stadium final fours.

Needed more space for the cutouts. 

That was an impressive 1st half by Baylor. 

Edited by Underdog

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Gonzaga vs Baylor is gonna be nice when Baylor loses. 

That's honestly the game I've wanted to see all season.

Would be even better if it was a rematch.

On 3/31/2021 at 1:13 PM, Sbbruin said:

Bruins have played the Zags in the tourney before.  Oh, how delicious Morrison's tears were.

Crazy ending.  Howland is lucky he didn't get tee'd up running all over the court in the last minute the way he did.

All I remember from that year is that JJ Redick and Adam Morrison were the top contenders for the Naismith.  Not a great year for bball.

Most positive thing for Baylor today, and there a lot of positives, is the play of Tchamwa. No question about the athleticism but wildly inconsistent and somewhat undisciplined this season. Latter 2 don't work v Gonzaga. And that's the biggest concern vs. Timme.

But today Tchamwa was completely dialed in, on both ends. Great reading the pick and rolls with Mitchell and finishing at the rim.  

Inside play is Baylor's issue. They need a repeat of this from Tchamwa Monday night.