2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

On 3/31/2021 at 10:30 PM, Trey3216 said:

Solid value if you think Baylor might win the title by taking Davion Mitchell +520 for MOP.   If Baylor wins it all, he’ll win MOP.  Baylor is +210 to win it all.  I’d rather get the extra betting on Davion 

12 pts, 11 assists, zero turnovers. Had a good day. 

A begrudging congratulations to Baylor fans. The Bears have been one of the top two teams all season, and now they're through to the finals. Matching extremely high expectations like that is one of the most difficult things to do in sports, so well done.

And yet ... fuck your rape-enabling school and fan base.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

This has been a surprisingly good game.   Other than Gonzaga’s lapses on the full court press, both teams are actually playing good, hard defense.   It’s a high scoring game, but the offenses are earning it.   Gonzaga is just that skilled, but I kind of doubt UCLA can keep getting buckets like this for another half.

That's my thoughts but then again, anything can happen I've learned.  Either way, BU has a good shot of securing this thing as neither of these teams is dominant.  If UCLA keeps turnovers low, then they have a shot.