2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

Just now, Horn80 said:

Baylor is just better..

Tonight definitely.  Not sure if they would win a 7 game series against Gonzaga.  Maybe they would but tonight they are shooting lights out while the other team is missing open shots.  Don’t get me wrong, Baylor is really good, but these guys are shooting better than you will see them shoot unless the entire team is made up of Ray Allens.

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Tonight definitely.  Not sure if they would win a 7 game series against Gonzaga.  Maybe they would but tonight they are shooting lights out while the other team is missing open shots.  Don’t get me wrong, Baylor is really good, but these guys are shooting better than you will see them shoot unless the entire team is made up of Ray Allens.

zags would be ground into a pulp by this Baylor team halfway through a 7 game series. 

• Like 1

Fuck this shit. How a program as despicable as baylor is allowed to have this type of success is simply infuriating. This isn't aggy buying cars or louisville buying hookers, this was murder and rape, and institutional coverups of both. From a supposedly "christian" school. Just disgusting. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Lol. Gonzaga doesn’t belong on the same floor as Baylor. If the 3s weren’t falling they’d rape Gonzaga in the paint.

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

That was Gonzaga's shot.  Got it single digits, then promptly went back to what they were doing in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Exactly what they did to us in our last regular season game against them. We kept closing the gap then they'd extend it right back. The Zags should be a lot better than us and should be able to make an actual run. Time's running out though.

I feel like i'm watching that scene in Friday night lights when those grown ass men from Dallas carter come out to that much smaller almost prepubescent team from Permian.  
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

This scene always pisses me off. That god damned game was not in the dome. Which I can confirm because I was fucking there at DKR.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

You typing that makes me feel better about my statement since you may be the biggest dumb ass on this entire site. 

No you’re right. The team losing by 15 and getting dominated in every statistical category is clearly superior.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1