2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

Baylor wins a championship.  Tech was the last runner-up.  KU is still in the mix every year.  Okie State has the #1 overall pick.  Hell, U of H made the Final 4.
And we got 6 years of Shaka and not one god damned tournament win.

It’s almost like there is a common denominator in there somewhere.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Baylor wins a championship.  Tech was the last runner-up.  KU is still in the mix every year.  Okie State has the #1 overall pick.  Hell, U of H made the Final 4.

NIT man!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

We had a bunch of lottery picks. Were you not entertained?

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

its not like Charlie but its like Charlie.  I mean you'd have to try really hard to not have one tournament win in 6 years and not have one winning football season in 3 years at Texas.

I am so glad the patterson stink is fucking gone.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Or Suggs screaming and hyping up the crowd after he got fouled down 12. And then missing the free throw.

Exactly. I wa honestly surprised that no one from Baylor smacked him after that idiocy, but then again they were still up double digits so let the moron flex, I guess. 

These dudes are gonna be around a while.  Way more athletic than a great zags team and as much as I hate them they have a hell of a program/coach.  That being said, basketball is a distant second to football.  Bring on the fall. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

These dudes are gonna be around a while.  Way more athletic than a great zags team and as much as I hate them they have a hell of a program/coach.  That being said, basketball is a distant second to football.  Bring on the fall. 

You’re just mad you ran off Kelvin.  

Edited by troph