2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

32 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

...f7ceb0b595f79be1fe4a16187f2a9642.jpg

I admittedly don't watch very much college basketball until we get to tournament time. Somebody please tell me what the case was for Ohio State to get a #2 seed in the tournament. The Buckeyes finished fifth in the Big 10 with eight league losses and didn't win the conference tournament.

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I admittedly don't watch very much college basketball until we get to tournament time. Somebody please tell me what the case was for Ohio State to get a #2 seed in the tournament. The Buckeyes finished fifth in the Big 10 with eight league losses and didn't win the conference tournament.

Computers and voters seemed to love the B1G all year...reduced OOC and it went like football with the SEC:  they’re highly ranked because they beat a highly ranked conference foe who was highly ranked because they played highly ranked conference foes.  Will remain to be seen how true it was.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Computers and voters seemed to love the B1G all year...reduced OOC and it went like football with the SEC:  they’re highly ranked because they beat a highly ranked conference foe who was highly ranked because they played highly ranked conference foes.  Will remain to be seen how true it was.  

That's what's opening so many opportunities for us gamblers this year.  

example: Gonzaga isn't that good.  Once the pre season turney got cancelled they had an easy path to undefeated.  

Edited by SDG

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread
  • immamac unpinned this topic