2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Liberty saw what Oral Roberts did and is like “Hold my communion juice!” 

They sure have poured some money into their men’s sports though. Football team played amazing last year. 

Isn't communion a catholic thing?  My christian church growing up never did it.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Liberty saw what Oral Roberts did and is like “Hold my communion juice!” 

They sure have poured some money into their men’s sports though. Football team played amazing last year. 

Liberty beating Baylor is eternal

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Sal said:

Some Protestant/nondenom churches only do it occasionally. 

That makes sense.  I don't even remember what the denomination is/was; all I know is that people spoke in tongues and I got dragged around to revivals all the time...

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

2nd half Cade show incoming 

16 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Pokes gonna roll 'em in the second half.

Would be consistent with our season. I just don’t see Cade playing this bad for 40 minutes. He’s had plenty of slow first half’s and played well in the second. I hate it sometimes but as long as we win.

Edited by 'stache

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Would be consistent with our season. I just don’t see Cade playing this bad for 40 minutes. He’s had plenty of slow first half’s and played well in the second. I hate it sometimes but as long as we win.

Lotta nerves it seems.  Pack line defense and not hitting 3’s.  We knew liberty was a bad draw.  First 5m of second half may tell the story.  Sucks, was hoping we’d come out and roll them.  

10 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Lotta nerves it seems.  Pack line defense and not hitting 3’s.  We knew liberty was a bad draw.  First 5m of second half may tell the story.  Sucks, was hoping we’d come out and roll them.  

Also hounded by double teams every game. Get others going and it opens up for him. His three point shot this far has looked terrible though, including open ones.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

I'm gonna just assume that Dobbs kid playing for Liberty is Lou Dobbs' grandson

Only way to know it is if he complains to the refs the black guys on OSU are antifa, and is thus due 2 shots and the ball. 

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread
  • immamac unpinned this topic