2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

8 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Tip this bitch

My BiL married into a huge MSU family and so I naturally root for them, especially as foil to UM...lots of duplicity in my Pokes vs the evil empire in OU.  Starting this game at 1020p EST is fucking ridiculous.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Homercles said:

My BiL married into a huge MSU family and so I naturally root for them, especially as foil to UM...lots of duplicity in my Pokes vs the evil empire in OU.  Starting this game at 1020p EST is fucking ridiculous.  

Fucking TV setting the agenda for ratings and playing a West coast tip time for a midwestern game 

Start this fucker 

i love Sparty; i love Izzo; i respect the Big 10; i do not respect the PAC; but i still have UCLA winning this one. Sparty is way too unpredictable to depend on. 

edit: and i'm just now remembering that i'm well behind on my dvr. watch Sparty be up 15-2 or something, lol. 

Edited by shadow_operative

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I'm wondering what will be the most annoying commercial by the end of the tournament.

I've only seen it on split screen with the sound off, but even so, Chad is the new leader in my clubhouse. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
Fuck Chad in the goatass.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The leader after day 1!

These Chad commercials are weird. Is the idea that it's a trans guy (or girl? never know which order it goes in) trying to navigate high school? Or is it a lady playing a guy for laughs a la Monty Python?

I'm confused. 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

These Chad commercials are weird. Is the idea that it's a trans guy (or girl? never know which order it goes in) trying to navigate high school? Or is it a lady playing a guy for laughs a la Monty Python?

I'm confused. 

Just googled. Apparently it's the latter. I feel like that's worse and less interesting. 

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread
  • immamac unpinned this topic