2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Shooting 15-36 and 5-17 from 3 isn't even "fine" for Shaka Smart.

38 at half is plenty enough to win most college games. 42% from the field and 30% from 3 isn't good but it's passable in college. 

EWash is shooting 53% from the field and 50% from 3 and they're only up 8. 

Kansas isn't putting on a clinic on offense but first and foremost they need to defend better. I'd be shocked if Bill Self had anything else to say about that first half. 

Just now, Underdog said:

Balls.  Of.  Steel.  

Does any other blue blood have as many excruciating exits from the tourney as Kansas? They're like Texas football when it comes to getting snakebit on the way to a national title. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Does any other blue blood have as many excruciating exits from the tourney as Kansas? They're like Texas football when it comes to getting snakebit on the way to a national title. 

Fuck them in the goat ass

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ztejas said:

except they are 3-6 in finals with 6 more semifinal losses

they have been to 15 final-fours

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

except they are 3-6 in finals with 6 more semifinal losses

they have been to 15 final-fours

What do you mean except? That's exactly the point I'm making. They are 3/15 winning the title in their Final Four appearances. I didn't just mean early round upsets. 

• Hook 'Em 1

aggy (anything)
thieves (anything)
kansas (hoops)

carved on tablets at enchanted rock
I used to root heavily for KU back in the 90s. Then I went to a Maui tournament they were in, and their fans were complete clueless dicks.-- closest I've ever seen to aggy football.

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I used to root heavily for KU back in the 90s. Then I went to a Maui tournament they were in, and their fans were complete clueless dicks.-- closest I've ever seen to aggy football.

Just the few fans who post here told me they were dicks ala aggy.  Condescending pricks on this site when they are good, silent as fuck this season though. (Well jut less dickish)

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread