Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

• Pancho changed the title to Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Still 8:50p-CDT 'broadcast' time.  We weren't actually gonna tip with the ball in the air until 8:55-8:58p, but with the VCU drop, we should be good to go precisely at 8:50p.

Just enough time to piss and grab some beers from garage fridge and bring 'em inside.  

3 years since we played a tournament game.  Giddy Up Muchachos...

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Still 8:50p-CDT 'broadcast' time.  We weren't actually gonna tip with the ball in the air until 8:55-8:58p, but with the VCU drop, we should be good to go precisely at 8:50p.

Just enough time to piss and grab some beers from garage fridge and bring 'em inside.  

3 years since we played a tournament game.  Giddy Up Muchachos...

Scoreboard on TBS is showing a 9:10 tip for our game now.

I "cut the cord" this past summer and this us the first battle trying to watch something I want to through streaming apps. TruTV and TNT need a satellite/cable subscription or they are on apps like YouTubeTV.
I have FireStick and only paid apps I have are Hulu, Discovery, Disney and bunch of free apps.

1 minute ago, Both Tacos said:

I "cut the cord" this past summer and this us the first battle trying to watch something I want to through streaming apps. TruTV and TNT need a satellite/cable subscription or they are on apps like YouTubeTV.
I have FireStick and only paid apps I have are Hulu, Discovery, Disney and bunch of free apps.

try this. 

http://123tvnow.com/watch/tnt/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Both Tacos said:

Sometimes, you can fake it by providing your ISP login since many of those companies also provide television service.

Also, CBSSports.com allows a free, three-hour preview ... per browser. So watch for three hours in Chrome, three hours in Firefox, and three hours in Edge and you've got the day covered. Well, nearly.