Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

So Texas is going to lose Jones, Brown, Simms, and Coleman after this season. Ideally, if Shaka is still here he would use the deep transfer portal to replace those 4, otherwise his team next year is going to approach the level of play from his 2nd season at Texas.

It’s like Shawn Watson, Tim Beck and Greg Davis are running the offense for this basketball team.   Watching Gonzaga run their offense and then watching the Longhorns is like the difference between Golden State Warriors and my kids basketball team when he was 6 years old.  It’s freaking embarrassing.  We will probably give Shaka another extension.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been looking at sling. If they have LGN,that might just be the deciding factor.
they got H&I too. both the one true Superman and one true Batman on sat and sun morning. and the one true Wonder Woman with her amazing boobs. good shit. they got a dvr too.
  • Like 1

Just now, TxTower said:

They turned us over 12 times in the first half. 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You find that surprising? They lead the nation in forced TOs. We were 99th in the nation in TOs per game, and have no one who can create shots for others outside of Coleman.

Just now, NorthLoop said:

There has to be some connected ACU people watching this game that are losing their shit, texting the AD, etc. 

Yeah, you have to think that ACU's coaching staff somehow didn't notice or else they'd be all over the refs. Crazy. I actually don't think they ever fixed it. I bet they'll get word at halftime and it'll be fixed coming out.

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Wow, if Texas wins, Big 12 would go 7-0 in the first round... setting an all time record

State of Texas gonna go 5-2, 6-2 if you include the “first four”

that’s pretty good too, especially considering 2 of the 7 are playing each other 

Edited by UTexasFight

1 minute ago, gsoda3 said:
11 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:
Also.. I feel like they gave us an extra point when we had 11 earlier. Kai missed both FTs but they counted one. Wonder if they fixed that.

The first FT actually went in I think.

I think it did too. They cut to it late and didn't put the point on the board but it sounded like it went it.

2 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
12 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:
Also.. I feel like they gave us an extra point when we had 11 earlier. Kai missed both FTs but they counted one. Wonder if they fixed that.

His first trip to line he went 1/2, second trip went 0/2. I think score is correct 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
12 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah it looked like it missed but it actually went in.  Hit the back of the rim and went through the net without really touching it made it look like a miss.  

Just now, chemHORN said:

Good news is that was close to the worst half we have played this season and we are still up at the half.  Need better guard play in the 2nd.  

The bad news? Shaka is still coaching in the second half...

If it’s a 5 pt game with 4 mins or less, I have zero confidence we will win. 

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Yeah, you have to think that ACU's coaching staff somehow didn't notice or else they'd be all over the refs. Crazy. I actually don't think they ever fixed it. I bet they'll get word at halftime and it'll be fixed coming out.

Wtf are you guys talking about

• Haha 1