Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

Just now, honolulu horn said:

I feel bad for our players -- some of them put in a lot of work. They were saddled with a shitty coach from day 1 who, as always, has underperformed and gotten the least from his team. 

I agree but a bunch of them completely didn’t show up. 23 turnovers. So many seemingly unforced. All about dumpster fire of a game from Shaka to the water girls 

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Officials had nothing to do with this loss, but continue to be a retard.

Well, I mean....if they called any of the three times ACU took 3+ steps, or called an offensive foul when Ramey got his mouth rearranged (when they were calling charges on every other drive we had in the first half), we probably could have pulled this out.

Edited by OU Sucks

It was all laid out in front of Shaka.  He just won our first Big 12 tournament title, all he needed to do was beat a 14 seed, and then advance to play an 11 seed playing its third game in 5 days.  It was going to be a walk to the Sweet Sixteen and job security for him.  And this is what happens.  It's just sad.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Well, I mean....if they called any of the three times ACU took 3+ steps, or called a charge when Ramey got his mouth rearranged (when they were calling charges on every other drive we had in the first half), we probably could have pulled this out.

Blaming the refs??

They're from ABILENE, TEXAS!!!

That's like losing to your 6 yr old in horse and blaming the wind

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Fuck You 9