Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Well, I mean....if they called any of the three times ACU took 3+ steps, or called an offensive foul when Ramey got his mouth rearranged (when they were calling charges on every other drive we had in the first half), we probably could have pulled this out.

I mean if Texas could execute even the simplest of offenses and had anyone other than Ramey as the backup PG, Texas would have blown this team out by 20+. But keep being a retard blaming 3 guys when the issue has always been with one guy.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s amazing how much went wrong in that second half to get that result. The poor shooting, the turnovers, the officiating, about 4 shots they just threw up in desperation that went in, and then the free throws made at the end. 

face palm GIF by Captain Obvious

You have Greg Brown and Kai Jones! You should have been able to play 4 on 5 and win by 10+ against this team

• Fuck You 5

Fuck blaming the refs.  The refs didn't turn the ball over half a million fucking times.  The refs didn't send our guys out there with no offensive identity whatsoever.  The refs didn't lose to Abilene god damned Christian.  Shaka isn't a fucking ref.  It's not the god damned fucking refs.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Uh, the point is the constant poor officiating didn't help.

That jump ball that kept us in the game? They got the timeout - that call went our way. Down the stretch they started calling fouls at the perimeter. That’s not tourney calls. The refs actually tried to keep Texas in the game the way I saw it.

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I mean if Texas could execute even the simplest of offenses and had anyone other than Ramey as the backup PG, Texas would have blown this team out by 20+. But keep being a retard blaming 3 guys when the issue has always been with one guy.

Did I say Shaka was a good coach?  If you've read any of my posts during the season, I've mentioned quite a lot that he's the main problem with the team.  That doesn't excuse the bizarre officiating.

Edited by OU Sucks

Longhorn Players........, we can't tell you what's going to happen to your program in the coming months because we're Texas and we're gonna find twelve ways to fuck it up before Easter.  But rest assured, it's only going to fuck you and the donors over.  Shaka and the new coach will be just fine.  But we'll make damn sure we fuck up everything else in the meantime.