Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

1 minute ago, SuckitKevin said:

Lol at people thinking Shaka will get fired. He ain’t going anywhere. He should, but he’s not.

I for one will neither start nor participate in a (insert coach name) or bust thread. 

no one cares enough to let him go.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Did I say Shaka was a good coach?  If you've read any of my posts during the season, he's the main problem with the team.  That doesn't excuse the bizarre officiating.

The officials had nothing to do with this loss, stop being a retard about it. There was no bizarre officiating. When you play as bad as Texas did, you don't get calls. When you lose almost every 50/50 ball you don't get calls. This isn't exclusive to Texas, as they aren't the only Top 4 seed to lose to a double digit seed in the 1st two days.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

That jump ball that kept us in the game? They got the timeout - that call went our way. Down the stretch they started calling fouls at the perimeter. That’s not tourney calls. The refs actually tried to keep Texas in the game the way I saw it.

the game was called poorly i thought top to bottom. which i was trying to say before the internet police showed. yes, if was bad both ways. the last call at the end was definitley a questionable call. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Coleman hacked him across the arm, you'll never get a more obvious call in your life

Careful you might get negged for that lol.

Anyone blaming the officials needs to stop. They weren’t good but they were not even in our top 3 biggest problems. This was like a chefs kiss on all the problems we’ve seen throughout the Shaka era. Just a horrible piece of game planning and preparation 

I keep forgetting who are the motherfuckers on here who think Shaka is more than an a glorified AAU coach again?  fuck all you shit heads.

6 fucking years of this shit. Fuck him and his feel good happy horseshit.  He's a fucking shitty ass feel good worried about shit other than basketball piece of shit fraud who sucks and needs to be fired fucking tomorrow.

Give him his fucking check and tell him to pound fucking sand at Mississippi Valley State. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, A’Dam Psycho said:

That shit would never in a million years get called on Dook, Kansas, or any of the other blue bloods. 

I dunno man it was a pretty legit hack. Rebound the fucking ball like dook, Kansas or any other blue blood would instead. 

Just now, HtownHorn said:

The officials had nothing to do with this loss, stop being a retard about it. There was no bizarre officiating. When you play as bad as Texas did, you don't get calls. When you lose almost every 50/50 ball you don't get calls. This isn't exclusive to Texas, as they aren't the only Top 4 seed to lose to a double digit seed in the 1st two days.

Well, letting ACU take 4 steps and allowing their fat fuck double dribble it half the length of the floor seemed like bizarre officiating to me.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

That shit would never in a million years get called on Dook, Kansas, or any of the other blue bloods. 

and those blue bloods would never be in a one point game to team that clearly lacking of any talent. At least when Duke goes down, it's CJ McCollum pushing in the shiv.

1 minute ago, staboner said:

the game was called poorly i thought top to bottom. which i was trying to say before the internet police showed. yes, if was bad both ways. the last call at the end was definitley a questionable call. 

Completely disagree.  Clear hack. Unfortunately he had no chance of making it and while going up it still looked like a manufactured shot attempt.  You couldn’t even call it a floor foul.  

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Careful you might get negged for that lol.

Anyone blaming the officials needs to stop. They weren’t good but they were not even in our top 3 biggest problems. This was like a chefs kiss on all the problems we’ve seen throughout the Shaka era. Just a horrible piece of game planning and preparation 

I think it was obvious enough and people want Shaka gone so lol. I wanted you guys to win, too. That play will haunt Coleman the rest of his life.

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Well, letting ACU take 4 steps and allowing their fat fuck double dribble it half the length of the floor seemed like bizarre officiating to me.

Or you don't know how to officiate a basketball game. That is clearly more likely than 3 random officials colluding to keep Shaka from his 1st Texas tournament win.

• Hook 'Em 1

The problem with the last call is that contact like that on a rebound wasn’t called all game and you definitely don’t make a questionable call with 1 second left, you let the players decide the game. If you want to talk about questionable ticky tack fouls that are technically fouls then you should also agree that moving screens on the perimeter during their final possession are also a foul.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, troph said:

That jump ball that kept us in the game? They got the timeout - that call went our way. Down the stretch they started calling fouls at the perimeter. That’s not tourney calls. The refs actually tried to keep Texas in the game the way I saw it.

That first jump ball they gifted UT was horrendous.  The foul at the end of the game was also horrendous.  Scrub 55% dude nailed two.  He didn’t choke.  Shaka did.  I pray you guys don’t money whip sweet Lon.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I think it was obvious enough and people want Shaka gone so lol. I wanted you guys to win, too. That play will haunt Coleman the rest of his life.

pfft. our shitty ass coach was losing next round to UCLA regardless of what Coleman did or didn;t do.

Just now, HtownHorn said:

Or you don't know how to officiate a basketball game. That is clearly more likely than 3 random officials colluding to keep Shaka from his 1st Texas tournament win.

Jesus, shut the fuck up.  I said the officiating didn't help...stop acting like I said they were the only reason we lost.

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

The problem with the last call is that contact like that on a rebound wasn’t called all game and you definitely don’t make a questionable call with 1 second left, you let the players decide the game. If you want to talk about questionable ticky tack fouls that are technically fouls then you should also agree that moving screens on the perimeter during their final possession are also a foul.

It’s a foul. It wasn’t ticky tack. There’s no problem with the call. That gets called in a pickup game for fucks sake

• Hook 'Em 2