Ads in the Cloak Room?

Superhero

3 hours ago, Superhero said:

Anyone else getting a bunch of pop up and banner ads in the Cloak Room?

Is it God's way telling me to lower my BP?

My side piece told her boyfriend that the penis reduction ads were because of her looking into it for him. He’s got a tiny dick, not even 6 inches, but he actually believed her.  

As for your blood pressure, don’t watch UT basketball.  Speaking of, my ads are all about lawyers to call if you accidentally kidnap a basketball coach and try and force him to take over your basketball program.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

guess i'm not tree-fiddy.  no idea how to get into that group, but i'm done with cloak room with that ad situation.

treefiddy is for subscribers it's 3.50/mo on the lowest tier

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm seeing 3-4 ads on the Cloak Room and the 2 side ads are covering the section where I type my replies on a thread. Is the goal to get people to subscribe or chase them from the CR to the DT?

The point is very clear if you read the thread where I talk about explicitly running the ads.

42 minutes ago, immamac said:

Can you guys post screenshots and/or pictures instead of just bitching? I'm not taking ads away, but also don't want the experience to be completely unusable with ads. 

I'm receiving error message when attempting to add a jpeg on this reply. Only 198kb size.

Since the ads are locked on the sides, you can't read posts by others or at least they are cut off.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm receiving error message when attempting to add a jpeg on this reply. Only 198kb size.

Since the ads are locked on the sides, you can't read posts by others or at least they are cut off.

are you using fluid width mode? I was able to reproduce what you are saying using fluid width mode but not just using regular on mobile and desktop chrome. 

Keep the ads in the CR.  And let's also make sure this site is constantly referenced by parents wondering if their children should attend the University of Texas.  

Remember, Qanon is more important than truth.