Celebrities who dabbled in music

Paul Wesley

I once saw the cute sasssy chick from Becker in this band, Fydolla Ho, in a little a local shithole club with about 50 people in it. Can't find a video that she's in with that band.

Her band was pretty decent, heavy and pretty professional, especially the bass player, who a killer sound like Doug Pinnick of King's X. She just did the slutty band chick thing, wearing sexy underwear on stage, screaming a lot. It was marginally entertaining. She seemed nice, though. Hung out with the peeps afterwards like a regular chick, not all acting like a wannabe big whoop celeb. But there wasn't anything particularly special about her as a vocalist.

actress-shawnee-smith-performs-with-her-

Edited by DougO

On 5/2/2018 at 4:09 PM, jimmyjazz said:

That JLove track has a terribly misleading title.  F-

She doesn't have a bad singing voice, just a turrible song.

Also, some of you fuckers are dyslexic. Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg went the other direction. Jayden is one talentless kid, stop trying to push him on us Will.

Edited by bamachine
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 2:12 PM, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

I actually kind of like this one with Schatner's kitsch.

This was my fucking jam in Buenos Aires.

It started when I did an improvisational performance to this in an expat bar and blew the mind of a few friends (looking back... they were probably coked to the gills) and then it became the song I listed to for about an hour at the gym. 
The dj/co-owner of the bar liked to play it once a weekend night so that I would go off and people visiting would then have a story to tell back at their hostel or via social media about the crazy shit that would go down at that bar. (Those bar owners knew/know what they're doing... they now have 3 bars in Barcelona.)

Re: WILL SMITH
He's a singer/musical performer who has since dabbled quite a bit in acting. Not the other way around.

11 hours ago, bamachine said:

Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg went the other direction. Jayden is one talentless kid, stop trying to push him on us Will.

Did you know that the former governor of California also acted? Where's the politicians who dabbled in acting thread?

• 5 years later...

So many dead links. Can't see what's already been posted.

But probably the most successful celeb musical side project is 30 Seconds to Mars. I wouldn't call it dabbling though. They're a legit band.