Matthew McConaughey Benefit live on YouTube now

Rip76

I figured this should go in Daily Texan.  

Good thing Matthew McConaughey is doing here.  It’s benefit for people of Texas that were impacted by the freeze.  It’s live with guests and musicians.  
It started at 7.

Man I love this state.

• Hook 'Em 2

I knew he was born there, but he lives there now?  Like for how long?  And why?  And with who?  And who was trying to kill Nordberg?  And where the hell was I?  

lol for his bit they just had 'Midland, Texas' under his name, and he said something like '...soon to be moving to Austin!' so i just assumed the implication was he currently lived in Midland...but now that you mention it, maybe it was just saying where he was from. 

i had no idea Post Malone did country. and not bad either. huh. 🙃

3 minutes ago, mchookem said:

lol for his bit they just had 'Midland, Texas' under his name, and he said something like '...soon to be moving to Austin!' 

He has/had a place here in Austin.  Not going to post the address, but let's just a 500 foot restraining order encompasses a major street, making it a pain to drive through that part of Austin.

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He has/had a place here in Austin.  Not going to post the address, but let's just a 500 foot restraining order encompasses a major street, making it a pain to drive through that part of Austin.

I think his main home is in Maui.