Feds arrest 57 white supremacist gang members on drug trafficking charges In North Texas

Hugo Stiglitz

Vanilla ISIS indeed

2B03CCAC-A0DA-4C8A-A53D-B432DDA6C8A7_zps

Federal authorities in North Texas have 57 suspected white supremacist gang members in their custody in a drug trafficking sting — and claim four people associated with the gangs kidnapped someone and cut off their finger because they owed money.

The Associated Press reported Monday that defendants were associated with the groups Aryan Brotherhood of Texas and Dirty White Boys, and federal prosecutors have charged them with distributing methamphetamine since 2015. Nine of the members were already in police custody when federal conspiracy to charges were brought against them, and another 42 were arrested. The report noted that six other suspected members are still at large.

AP also noted that earlier this year, four of the defendants “kidnapped someone in an effort to obtain drug proceeds that they believed were owed to them,” subsequently beating them and lobbing off their finger with a hatchet.

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Vanilla ISIS indeed

Isis - no. Vanilla MS13 or Vanilla Crips? but these guys aren’t waging a sectarian international terror campaign.

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

subsequently beating them and lobbing off their finger with a hatchet.

verb (used with object), lobbed, lob·bing.

1. Tennis.to hit (a ball) in a high arc to the back of the opponent's court.

2. to fire (a missile, as a shell) in a high trajectory so that it drops onto a target.

3. Cricket.to bowl (the ball) with a slow underhand motion.

4. to throw (something) slowly in an arc.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Newdoc said:

but these guys aren’t waging a sectarian international terror campaign.

Debatable 

http://cco.ndu.edu/PRISM/PRISM-Volume-6-no-2/Article/839011/right-wing-extremism-and-terrorism-in-europe-current-developments-and-issues-fo/

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

verb (used with object), lobbed, lob·bing.

1. Tennis.to hit (a ball) in a high arc to the back of the opponent's court.

2. to fire (a missile, as a shell) in a high trajectory so that it drops onto a target.

3. Cricket.to bowl (the ball) with a slow underhand motion.

4. to throw (something) slowly in an arc.

It's the dismal tide. Oh, never mind  I attributed the use of "lobbed" to FOX4, and assumed that AP got it right.  But it was Hugo.  Geezuz Hugo.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 hours ago, bernorange said:

Were the arrested suspects planning on a get together at Twin Peaks in Waco?

@Hugo Stiglitz - still insinuating terrorism under every rock are you?  Remember the Alamo!

Forget Terrorism

I’m saying the difference between neo-Nazis and ISIS isn’t much.  

Their recruitment tactics and targets are almost identical. They prey on vulnerable disenfranchised young males and have the ability to cause self-radicalization leading to outbursts of violence asymmetrically.  Their ultimate goal is racial/ethnic/religious purity tied to territory/land.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Eh, their initial purpose is to keep white boys in prison from gettin raped by browns and blacks.  They aren't radicalized so much as further criminalized, and maybe add a dash of white supremacy in there.

Edited by TwiceHorn

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Forget Terrorism

I’m saying the difference between neo-Nazis and ISIS isn’t much.  

Their recruitment tactics and targets are almost identical. They prey on vulnerable disenfranchised young males and have the ability to cause self-radicalization leading to outbursts of violence asymmetrically.  Their ultimate goal is racial/ethnic/religious purity tied to territory/land.

LOL. No it isn't. At least not the Aryan Brotherhood. 

10 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's the dismal tide. Oh, never mind  I attributed the use of "lobbed" to FOX4, and assumed that AP got it right.  But it was Hugo.  Geezuz Hugo.

lop
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), lopped, lopping.
to cut off (branches, twigs, etc.) from a tree or other plant.
to cut off (a limb, part, or the like) from a person, animal, etc.
to cut off the branches, twigs, etc., of (a tree or other plant).
to eliminate as unnecessary or excessive:
We had to lop off whole pages of the report before presenting it to the committee.
Archaic. to cut off the head, limbs, etc., of (a person).
verb (used without object), lopped, lopping.
to cut off branches, twigs, etc., as of a tree.
to remove parts by or as by cutting.
noun
parts or a part lopped off.
(of trees) the smaller branches and twigs not useful as timber.

Picture2-2.png

Edited by RPM
  • Like 1

I reckon if the detached finger segment were to somehow adhere to the hatchet one could conceivably then lob it. Kinda like when you're cleaning fish, some blood and odds and ends will stick to the blade and you give it a good flick to fling 'em off. I'm trying to be helpful here.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Eh, their initial purpose is to keep white boys in prison from gettin raped by browns and blacks.  They aren't radicalized so much as further criminalized, and maybe add a dash of white supremacy in there.

Right, these groups are all about power. They start off by giving down-on-their-luck guys a place to belong, a group to run with, and give them protection. Then they go further down the black hole of ideology/hate and that’s when the really bad shit happens.

12 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Right, these groups are all about power. They start off by giving down-on-their-luck guys a place to belong, a group to run with, and give them protection. Then they go further down the black hole of ideology/hate and that’s when the really bad shit happens.

I don't think you're on the right track here.  The Aryan brotherhood is a prison gang that runs meth & other mob type activities on the outside.  They're just a white version of ms13 or tango blast. 

Yeah, they just want money.  The white supremacy thing is mostly a bit to attract members in the joint.  Most of em aren't smart enough to have much ideology.  Odds are pretty decent that in the drug trade, even meth, they deal pretty closely with some of the browns they purport to despise.

2 hours ago, Elvis Presto said:

I don't think you're on the right track here.  The Aryan brotherhood is a prison gang that runs meth & other mob type activities on the outside.  They're just a white version of ms13 or tango blast. 

I’m not just talking about the Aryan brotherhood, I’m talking about all extremist groups...these exist on the right and left but the white supremacists have picked up major steam lately.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m not just talking about the Aryan brotherhood, I’m talking about all extremist groups...these exist on the right and left but the white supremacists have picked up major steam lately.

The militia movement and the groups that infested Coeur d'Alene years ago have pretty much crawled back under their rocks.

Your ANITFA buds seem to have a hardon for them, and that's fine. Bravo. Kudos. Whatever. Race relations could be better, I think we all know that. I'm of the opinion that you're chasing ghosts. I can't imagine what you kids would be doing if you had been born 30 years earlier. Integration was a bitch for everybody, man, but we've come a long way. You should have been there.

On 5/1/2018 at 7:42 AM, Elvis Presto said:

bout tree fiddy, i guess.  I'm glad i never got into the meth/prison circles.

Uncle got murdered over a 20k debt to ABT.

He wasn't a racist before joining but he became a hardcore one after. He was really just a loner that had crazy anger issues and hung out with those guys. Started doing heroin and shit got brutal quick

Edited by Zepol87