stupid people and the stupid things they do

deadshank

Check out this dumbass motherfucker.

He comes in all talking like he’s supposed to be intelligent. He’s bitching about the place he lives in and there’s a whole gang of dudes that just makes him shut the fuck up.

At one point he tries to justify his smooth brained nonsense but continues to look like a complete fuckwad.

LINK

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

Check out this dumbass motherfucker.

He comes in all talking like he’s supposed to be intelligent. He’s bitching about the place he lives in and there’s a whole gang of dudes that just makes him shut the fuck up.

At one point he tries to justify his smooth brained nonsense but continues to look like a complete fuckwad.

LINK

Well struck sir, well stuck....

58 minutes ago, castolon said:

I’d go. Fuck it. Hell of a way to go out. Take a picnic for dinner and a show

Yeah - killed by volcano.  There should be a yearly contest for best/most interesting cause of death on a death certificate.  Best I've personally seen was "killed by ostrich."

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

image.png.372db48a1595227788fabdceed86c895.png

Presumably this volcano in Iceland aint really gonna blow, but if it does, my give-a-fuck-meter would stay pegged at zero. 

1 hour ago, castolon said:

I’d go. Fuck it. Hell of a way to go out. Take a picnic for dinner and a show

I agree with  both these sentiments.

Yeah - killed by volcano.  There should be a yearly contest for best/most interesting cause of death on a death certificate.  Best I've personally seen was "killed by ostrich."

If only it had been an emu and the victim named Doug.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2021 at 8:05 AM, Jerry Callo said:

A pet ostrich almost took out Johnny Cash in 1983 -- first outright, by opening up his legs and belly with its claws, and then by the relapse brought on by the pain pills. 

But that also reminds me of a story I read in a book about India called Chasing the Monsoon. This Englishman loved torrential rain so he went down there and did just what the title says and it required lots of traveling, much of which was on Air India, which at the time, the early '80s, was a terrible airline. Every single plane was hours late, he wrote...One time he was in line with this cynical Indian dude who had become very blase about it all, and he told the Englishman that to keep from going insane, he had grown to appreciate the creative excuses he'd hear them use to try to explain away the delays.

"The best one I heard one year ago -- they said 'The 9:50 flight from Bangalore has been delayed. A tiger has eaten the pilot.'"