Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 - The Reaction Bonus Podcast featuring Derka

immamac

• immamac pinned and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

The egghead with the voice too annoying for silent film needs to turn his mic's gain down. He's super loud and shrill. Probably doesn't help that every other word out of his mouth is "fuck."

Otherwise, thanks for sharing. Will be interesting to see what the future holds.

I'm pretty loud and don't get pissed off when we are recording a normal podcast which is why when I wasn't raging it was fine. Tried to fix after, but the clipping was already in there. I think the rage contrast if you listen to our other shows is very apparent lol.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Enjoyed that one. If I had to compare my level of anger and frustration to the three on the podcast...mine most resembles @immamac. I’m at that level of sick and tired after that loss.

Not gonna lie. I blacked out in my post shaka presser statement rant. 

• Haha 5

tenor.gif?itemid=14851733

So fucking cathartic. Listening to Derka verbalize what we've been saying on the board and in conversations for fucking YEARS was great. Immamac's pure exhaustion rage was like crack to my veins. Of course RBG had to go and fuck it all up by making another fucking prediction. Good job asshole haha

• Hook 'Em 3