2022 DL Kristopher Ross

Machinator

12 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Funny story about Ross. My kid was a OL that played against him in a playoff game this year. My kid didn't start but would come in as extra lineman for short yardage "big-man" packages.  He lined up outside and caught Ross not looking on a slant block and flattened him, did the usual OL ball drag and talked a little smack figuring he'd be heading to the sideline as they got the first down.  Coach decided to roll with the big-man package.... Ross lined up in front of my son mouthing something more colorful but to the effect of "you shouldn't have done that... I'm coming for you, be ready".   Proceeded to fire off on a straight bull rush pushing my kid a good 10+ yards backwards before throwing him down and "falling" on him (think large man belly flop).

Ross is a really strong fellow with a nice good natured testy streak.

Hook-em

Please have your son sign with OU. I keed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Funny story about Ross. My kid was a OL that played against him in a playoff game this year. My kid didn't start but would come in as extra lineman for short yardage "big-man" packages.  He lined up outside and caught Ross not looking on a slant block and flattened him, did the usual OL ball drag and talked a little smack figuring he'd be heading to the sideline as they got the first down.  Coach decided to roll with the big-man package.... Ross lined up in front of my son mouthing something more colorful but to the effect of "you shouldn't have done that... I'm coming for you, be ready".   Proceeded to fire off on a straight bull rush pushing my kid a good 10+ yards backwards before throwing him down and "falling" on him (think large man belly flop).

Ross is a really strong fellow with a nice good natured testy streak.

Hook-em

Mrs. @Hank Scorpio?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...