Help an Okie out

I hate posting this, but family help only goes so far and Uncle Mike, despite being an OU fan is one of my best remaining old school fishing buddies and I would hate to see his son and grandkids/great grandkids be saddled with bills beyond what they are doing for him already.  I couldn't visit him in the hospital because of Covid, but I'm hoping we can have our traditional domino game in October while watching the Horns destroy OU.  

Hello everyone, my name is Leonard Aguilar. I am here today TO ASK FOR YOUR HELP. One of my mentors and great friend, Michael W. Cunningham, of El Campo, Texas  suffered a horrific head-on crash on 1-29-21. Mike lost the love of his life, Lorraine, who passed away in this tragedy. They would have been married 50 years on October 23 of this year. Michael, survived the crash and was airlifted to  St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital where he was in serious condition. Michael suffered many broken bones and internal injuries that led to numerous surgeries and rehabilitation. Michael is now living with his son and daughter in law requiring full time care and now has mounting medical and rehabilitation bills to pay for this accident. 

Michael has devoted 45 years of his life to the union trades as a Heat and Frost Insulator, Local #22, and then with the Texas Building Trades, as the Executive Secretary Treasurer. Michael is the main reason that the Texas Building Trades is in existence today. If it was not for his dedication and the belief of the working women and men of Texas , many of us would not have the opportunities' to continue the work that he started. 

I know that times are difficult for a lot of people, but Mike was one of those that would help when asked.  So that is why I am asking you to join me  in not only contributing , but also sharing this with your local union, international unions , building trades councils, associations ,and any of your networks , to make sure that Mike gets the monetary support to help secure the continuous care that he will require.

I thank y'all for the time you took to read this and let's help out Mike during his time of need.

In Solidarity, 

Leonard Aguilar

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mike-cunningham-medical-rehab-expenses?sharetype=teams&member=9513532&pc=fb_co_campmgmt_w&rcid=r01-161636303087-6cbc3a7b7e6842bc&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_lico%2Bshare-sheet&fbclid=IwAR3imc1POKd7TkO66QlySYJHfMJruX2IFnD1x_gknxFCV0TTWvV5AzOXrfc

• Like 1