Need a service to host a sort of Virtual Voting/Trivia game

Hello Surly bretheran (yes, I know I need to update that one thread, I'm working on it),

Looking for some guidance.  My kids cub scout pack did our pinewood derby virtually.  We ran all the cars and got a kid from UT to edit it into a pretty awesome video that we're going to show via Facebook Live to the scouts.  Well, cool as it is, we decided we need something more to keep them engage.  So I've been tasked with this and came up with the idea of having the scouts pick the winners of each race and then rank them on who picks the most correct.  Seemed straight forward enough, but I can't find anything online that would work.  We've used Kahoots! before for Trivia and it works great, but I don't think it will work as it uses a timer and you can't pause.  I've looked at CrowdPurr and a few others and they all seem to function the same way.  Additionally, I don't want extra points for selecting faster, just points for correct or not. 

I'm going to be watching the live feed, so I can run the game from my laptop, I just need some type of online platform that allows me to choose when to cut off selections for that race and then keeps track of results.  I already have a list of which cars win each race, so that's not a problem, I don't have to do it realtime.

So the work flow would be:

1) set up the 'trivia' - number of questions is the number of races (I think we had about 60), name/number of each car are the options.

2) As soon as one race ends, I'd manually advance it to the next question, then cut it off as soon as the race starts

3) At the end of the races, after we announce the winners at all the levels, we'd announce who won the "pick 'em" on the Facebook Live feed.

Any suggestions?