2021 Seattle Mariners

MC Fresh Breath

personal note:  search for "heatwave pacific northwest" and pick whatever news site you prefer.  fucking baking.  a good chunk of us, including me, have no ac.  most years, don't really need it.  anyway, my tv is in the upstairs room....so fuck all that.  its either the m's on the small screen or some radio time for me this week.  only issue with the radio feed is the continual billy graham jr jesus christ lord and savior commercials all the time.  </rant></whine>

send ice....

2 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

personal note:  search for "heatwave pacific northwest" and pick whatever news site you prefer.  fucking baking.  a good chunk of us, including me, have no ac.  most years, don't really need it.  anyway, my tv is in the upstairs room....so fuck all that.  its either the m's on the small screen or some radio time for me this week.  only issue with the radio feed is the continual billy graham jr jesus christ lord and savior commercials all the time.  </rant></whine>

send ice....

Why don’t you at least get a window or floor unit?  Climate change is real yo. 

2 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Sorry, I specified it in other threads, but I'm in Bend, OR.  Be a bit of a trip to Kent.  But thank you for showing kindness.

Well, you haven't met her yet.

Actually, she's very sweet, but she already has another family staying with her.  And that Billy Graham stuff you mentioned?  Well ... it's a good thing you're in Bend.

As for ol' Hector Santiago, how stupid do you have to be?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Torrens catching is too much for my head.  I just can’t 

This is one of my favorite things though. Your absolute disgust and horror with him is just so amusing. I’m sorry because I know it actually hurts your soul, but I just find it hysterical. Because he’s so inconsequential in the long run.