2021 Seattle Mariners

MC Fresh Breath

I only caught the first 3 innings and the 10th inning. Can't believe the Ms scored 7 runs on 3 hits. 

I've got tix to the next home game against the Angels on 4/30. Ms finally released an allotment of single game tix that made it down to me. I'll catch that one and one game against the Orioles (May 5). I assume it's going to feel a little empty but with 9k allowed, maybe it will feel like a normal Ms game...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, CDAK said:

I only caught the first 3 innings and the 10th inning. Can't believe the Ms scored 7 runs on 3 hits. 

I've got tix to the next home game against the Angels on 4/30. Ms finally released an allotment of single game tix that made it down to me. I'll catch that one and one game against the Orioles (May 5). I assume it's going to feel a little empty but with 9k allowed, maybe it will feel like a normal Ms game...

Have you been lurking this whole time or are you new here?

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Have you been lurking this whole time or are you new here?

A little bit of both probably. I'm traditionally a casual Ms fan. Go to a game or two per year. Watch a few more on tv. Starting with the COVID-shortened season, my interest has increased. Maybe due to COVID, maybe some of the exciting younger players, not exactly sure. I got a little time off work but am returning soon, so these two games probably will be my last in person for a couple of months. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

I get the sentiment but that first inning abortion just set up a bad day to finally watch one live, that’s all.  

Well watch more then buddy!  It's been a fun start to the season.  We better find our bats more consistently though.  No more Harry Doyle gifs waiting in wings please.