America is great - Shake them haterz off

Enchubben

Is the dog wearing sunglasses to symbolize that we're blind to their tyranny?  Also, who does a 2-period ellipses?  Don't double dip.  Next time...just do the one period and just end it man!  

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

American drivers have won more NASCAR races than drivers from all other countries in the world...combined.  

'Merica has 100% of the Super Bowl Champion teams.

6 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You know it's legit when you use a "z" to pluralize. Haters gonna hate! #gunzforlife #fuckimmigrantz #alllivezmatter 

Almost wrote "Super Bowlz" 

Edited by Bullneck

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Is the dog wearing sunglasses to symbolize that we're blind to their tyranny?  Also, who does a 2-period ellipses?  Don't double dip.  Next time...just do the one period and just end it man!  

onboard and fchorn.

also, elipses should have spaces before and after.  optionally, if you're typing it by hand you can put space between each dot (matter of style).  if you're ending a sentence there should be a period afterward.  like so: ... .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ndawg said:

What I find hilarious is that people I know who contribute the most to America's actual greatness are all highly critical of it, and the people I know who are enamored by its imaginary greatness provide nothing of value to it whatsoever.

Great story.

Would read again.

• Hook 'Em 1

Seriously though, the US is awesome because it’s ridiculously easy to start a business. 
Agreed.

It's also shitty because of few consumer protections.
I'm a builder and in Texas the consumer protections are worth shit. Luckily for my customers I give a shit, do things correctly and thus sleep well at night. I could easily retire a decade earlier just by half assing shit and underpaying. The level of liscensing and inspection outside major cities is a joke. A booger eating moron, can be a builder for a 5 million dollar home simply by someone being dumb enough to hire them.
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Agreed.

I'm a builder and in Texas the consumer protections are worth shit. Luckily for my customers I give a shit, do things correctly and thus sleep well at night. I could easily retire a decade earlier just by half assing shit and underpaying. The level of liscensing and inspection outside major cities is a joke. A booger eating moron, can be a builder for a 5 million dollar home simply by someone being dumb enough to hire them.

preach

54 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Agreed.

Compare with other Western hemisphere countries. I assume Canada and the BVI are better...?

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The breast implant was invented here.

Bourbon was invented here.

Baseball and American football are American sports, which we have exported to some places.  But they are American.

I'm sure I can come up with some other stuff, as soon as I finish running around the hood shirtless, waving my big ole 'murican flag and yelling WHOOO!!! NUMBER ONE BITCHES!!!! for the next half hour.

_v=1536973934

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So semi-serious question about the immigration thing. Why don’t you see Western Europeans immigrating in droves to take advantage of OP’s list?  My extended German family has never once considered moving to the states despite all the taxes, regulations, socialized medicine, etc they have to “endure.”  the US isn’t a point of ignorance for them, they vacation here every other year roughly and have seen more of the US than I have.  TFG touched on this at one point complaining about the lack of immigrants not coming from shithole countries IIRC. We attract a fuck ton of immigrants, but they are usually coming from third world countries.  Why don’t we see Europeans freeing themselves from the shackles of big gov’t to come to the US?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I'm constantly amazed that there are so many people who confuse wanting to build a better USA with hating the USA.

Naw man, don’t you realize that the greatest people are always those who go around constantly talking about how fucking awesome they are? Everyone loves those guys!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

So semi-serious question about the immigration thing. Why don’t you see Western Europeans immigrating in droves to take advantage of OP’s list?  My extended German family has never once considered moving to the states despite all the taxes, regulations, socialized medicine, etc they have to “endure.”  the US isn’t a point of ignorance for them, they vacation here every other year roughly and have seen more of the US than I have.  TFG touched on this at one point complaining about the lack of immigrants not coming from shithole countries IIRC. We attract a fuck ton of immigrants, but they are usually coming from third world countries.  Why don’t we see Europeans freeing themselves from the shackles of big gov’t to come to the US?

Because we're not giving enough free shit?