NM

Doc Reeves

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Nah, it’s a beautiful state. Great food. 

Food, yes. Otherwise it’s like a hooker, might be attractive initially but not something you want to marry yourself to. I lived there long enough to know that the vacation destinations are not a reflection of the state as a whole.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Food, yes. Otherwise it’s like a hooker, might be attractive initially but not something you want to marry yourself to. I lived there long enough to know that the vacation destinations are not a reflection of the state as a whole.

Yo, yo, yo, 148-3 to the 3 to the 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. What up, biatch?! Leave it at the tone.

7 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Yep. In-laws lived in No Message for a while. There are some nice areas, but very few those are a realistic place to live for most folks (Surly elite notwithstanding). 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

tenor.gif

NM is a beautiful state, with a great climate, wonderful food, wonderful topography, and abundant natural resources for the size of the population. And it is a terrible state because of the politics, high crime rate, horrible schools, bad intercultural tensions, horrific career opportunities ..... need I go on?

I am a 5th generation New Mexican on my mom’s side. And I moved permanently to Texas when I realized my career was topped out at 35, while the educational and youth cultural opportunities for my kids were about the worst in the country. Mom and dad still live there, and I visit as often as I can. But yeah, it’s a horrible state. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, nnm said:

tenor.gif

NM is a beautiful state, with a great climate, wonderful food, wonderful topography, and abundant natural resources for the size of the population. And it is a terrible state because of the politics, high crime rate, horrible schools, bad intercultural tensions, horrific career opportunities ..... need I go on?

I am a 5th generation New Mexican on my mom’s side. And I moved permanently to Texas when I realized my career was topped out at 35, while the educational and youth cultural opportunities for my kids were about the worst in the country. Mom and dad still live there, and I visit as often as I can. But yeah, it’s a horrible state. 

NM is the next Arizona, you heard it here.