UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

So the UFO Report is coming out this summer. Military admits that something is going on and we don’t know what the fuck it is. I’m pretty curious.

https://www.inverse.com/innovation/inverse-daily-march-26-2021

People anticipating the release of the upcoming government report on unidentified aerial phenomena (or unidentified flying objects for old-schoolers) have even more reason to rejoice: former director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe said in an interview that the report would contain information on “difficult to explain” sightings.

In an interview this month with Fox News, Ratcliffe said:

“We are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for or are traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

The Pentagon report is set to be released on June 1. As conversations around UFO sightings swarm the internet, Inverse breaks down what to expect from the upcoming report and how to separate fact from fiction

What is this UFO Report going to show?

In December 2020, the government enacted the Intelligence Authorization Act, which called for the release of an unclassified and all-sources report on unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) — the official military term used for unidentified flying objects. The act was included in the mammoth appropriations bill that also included financial aid checks for people living with the economic fallout from Covid-19. 

The report will include a thorough analysis of 

1. Available data 
  2. Intelligence reporting on UAPs

It will be presented to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on UAPs.

Sarah Scoles, science journalist and author of the book They Are Already Here on UFO culture, says that it remains unclear how much of the report will be made public.

“A large portion of it is supposed to be unclassified, but that doesn't mean necessarily that we will get to see it,” Scoles tells Inverse. “Its mandate is essentially to lay out what we know and don't know about unidentified aerial phenomena, specifically around military installations.”

The report may also lay the groundwork for figuring out what to do with the information that has been released and provide a way to systemize information that may be available in the future, according to Scoles

When will it come out?

In accordance with the newly signed act, the government is required to release the report within 180 days, giving it a deadline of June 1. There’s a chance it could come sooner. It could also be delayed, reports the Washington Post....

What Media will be contained?

On April 27, 2020, the Pentagon formally released three videos taken by US Navy pilots that show an "unidentified aerial phenomenon."

The footage shows a cluster of odd-looking aircraft flying with unidentified maneuvers, unlike anything the NAVY pilots had seen before as one of them can be heard in the video exclaiming “what the F—k”

By releasing the videos, the Pentagon declassified the footage and made it officially available to the public, but didn’t publicly speculate on the nature of the strange craft seen in the video. 

Ratcliffe says in the interview that there are a lot more sightings than have been made public, adding that “some of those have been declassified.”

“And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have been seen by NAVY or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that, frankly, engage in actions that are difficult to explain,” he adds.

Why is the UFO Report difficult to explain?

When the Pentagon officially released the footage of the unidentified aircraft last year, the agency admitted that the videos aren’t exactly sure what is going on in the video, and that they cannot explain how the crafts are able to pull such maneuvers.

It remains unclear whether the government believes these to be sightings of foreign aircrafts using technologies unfamiliar to the United States, or whether they believe the craft are not of this world

Seth Shostak, senior astronomer at the SETI Institute, is skeptical about the content of the report.

“It’ll be ambiguous” Shostak tells Inverse. “The Navy, I'm sure, is not going to come out and say, ‘these are alien crafts,’ and if they do, I will dine on my hat.”

However, Shostak believes that the government’s main interest in the footage is whether it poses some sort of security threat.

“They just want to know whether these are Chinese aircraft or Russian aircraft or drones, something in aerospace that they don't know about,” Shostak says. “I think that's what motivates them

Will the Report admit there are Aliens?

The report has not been released yet, and online alien enthusiasts are already rejoicing that this is the “big one” where proof of extraterrestrial life will finally be released to the public.

But that may still be difficult to prove, even if footage showing unidentified flying objects is released to the public

The report will not likely pin down a source for these events, according to Scoles.

The language being used by former officials such as Ratcliffe in recent interviews implies “a non-US and non-foreign origin for what they're seeing and what you're left with is not us or them, it’s something outside of Earth,” Scoles says.

And while many scientists believe that life does exist beyond Earth, they are more than skeptical that this form of extraterrestrial life, assuming that it is intelligent, would drop by our home planet in these unexpected ways.

“I believe there are plenty of aliens out there,” Shostak says. “I just don't think that they're trying to tease our top guns.”

• Hook 'Em 3

53 minutes ago, Deej said:

They know what's going on and it ain't aliens. Aliens is just the cover story. 

Are you implying the UFOs are of Earth-ly origin? Are the Russians and Chinese that much more advanced than the US? Sightings have gone back for decades. Are you implying that Russians and Chinese have sat on this technology for decades without mass producing fleets of these super aircrafts?

It's aliens. Humans and governments do not have the patience sit on other worldly technology for decades.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Are you implying the UFOs are of Earth-ly origin? Are the Russians and Chinese that much more advanced than the US? Sightings have gone back for decades. Are you implying that Russians and Chinese have sat on this technology for decades without mass producing fleets of these super aircrafts?

It's aliens. Humans and governments do not have the patience sit on other worldly technology for decades.

It's not aliens. US history shows that populations get dumber as they progress. Alien populations once smart enough to fly here now are fat, diabetic dull neanderthals that have cell phones as extra appendages.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bevo said:

It's not aliens. US history shows that populations get dumber as they progress. Alien populations once smart enough to fly here now are fat, diabetic dull neanderthals that have cell phones as extra appendages.

Except these are reports from Navy and Air Force pilots. These are people more knowledgeable about aircrafts than your average fat, dumb citizen. They know the current limitations with materials and thrust. To pull off the speed and Gs required by these UFOs would require multi-generational step functions in technological and material advancements. 

When NASA makes advancements in technology and materials, it's a relatively short cycle to those advancements making their way to commercial, consumer goods. None of these UFO advancements have made it anywhere close to our everyday products. Same would be said if these were Russian or Chinese advancements. Humans are not prone to keeping multi step level advancements sealed in a box for decades.

Edited by crash_davis

39 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Are you implying the UFOs are of Earth-ly origins? Are the Russians and Chinese that much more advanced than the US. And sightings have gone back for decades. Are you implying that Russians and Chinese have sat on this technology for decades without mass producing fleets of these super aircrafts?

It’s not aliens. The probability of it being aliens is so remote as to be virtually impossible. Do you understand the size of our galaxy, let alone of the universe, and the speed of light? We live in a relatively uninteresting place relatively close to the edge of our galaxy.

Our radio transmissions have only traveled about 100 light years in any direction in a galaxy that is over 100,000 light years across by the narrowest estimates and contains hundreds of billions of stars. Why would aliens choose to come here and where would they come from?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The part about exceeding the speed of sound without sonic booms is interesting. 

16 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s not aliens. The probability of it being aliens is so remote as to be virtually impossible. Do you understand the size of our galaxy, let alone of the universe, and the speed of light? We live in a relatively uninteresting place relatively close to the edge of our galaxy.

Our radio transmissions have only traveled about 100 light years in any direction in a galaxy that is over 100,000 light years across by the narrowest estimates and contains hundreds of billions of stars. Why would aliens choose to come here and where would they come from?

Do you realize how old the universe is? 14 BILLION years old. Our existence in the cosmic calendar takes up less than a minute. We are not special in any way imaginable. On the contrary, we are monocellular bacteria in the cosmic scale of life.

Conceivably there could be 100s of millions of habitable planets and civilizations with tens of thousands to millions of years head start.

The sonic boom, or lack thereof, is the biggest clue that these UFOs are not of this Earth's technology and understanding. We simply have no way to conceive or explain how something can break the sound barrier or not create a sonic boom. It is physically impossible with our understanding of math, physics, and technological knowledge. In addition, the G forces that some of these UFOs go through cannot be endured by the current human body. In addition to the acceleration and thrust, we're talking quantum drives possibly involving EM and gravitational thrust, or at least that's what we think. To achieve what the UFOs are doing is merely theoretical ideas, nevermind creating something to do it.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Do you realize how old the universe is? 14 BILLION years old. Our existence in the cosmic calendar takes up less than a minute. We are not special in any way imaginable. On the contrary, we are monocellular bacteria in the cosmic scale of life.

Conceivably there could be 100s of millions of habitable planets and civilizations with tens of thousands to millions of years head start.

The sonic boom, or lack thereof, is the biggest clue that these UFOs are not of this Earth's technology and understanding. We simply have no way to conceive or explain how something can break the sound barrier or not create a sonic boom. It is physically impossible with our understanding of math, physics, and technological knowledge. In addition, the G forces that some of these UFOs go through cannot be endured by the current human body. In addition to the acceleration and thrust, we're talking quantum drives possibly involving EM and gravitational thrust, or at least that's what we think. To achieve what the UFOs are doing is merely theoretical ideas, nevermind creating something to do it.

Counterpoint.....

original.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I’m well aware of how old the universe is, and how incredibly massive it is. And that Earth is only 4.5 billion years old and didn’t have an oxygen atmosphere that could support life on land for about another 2 billion years after that. And that anatomically modern humans didn’t evolve until about 200,000 years ago, more or less. And we’re still quite capable of making mistakes so I’ll need to see the report about alleged objects traveling faster than sound without creating a sonic boom. 

38 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m well aware of how old the universe is, and how incredibly massive it is. And that Earth is only 4.5 billion years old and didn’t have an oxygen atmosphere that could support life on land for about another 2 billion years after that. And that anatomically modern humans didn’t evolve until about 200,000 years ago, more or less. And we’re still quite capable of making mistakes so I’ll need to see the report about alleged objects traveling faster than sound without creating a sonic boom. 

Military videos are on YouTube tracking the shit. 

Im not necessarily in the “it’s aliens” camp, but these things have been confirmed by the military to have happened and there’s  data that in some cases had been confirmed by multiple ground radars.

Except these are reports from Navy and Air Force pilots. These are people more knowledgeable about aircrafts than your average fat, dumb citizen. They know the current limitations with materials and thrust. To pull off the speed and Gs required by these UFOs would require multi-generational step functions in technological and material advancements. 
When NASA makes advancements in technology and materials, it's a relatively short cycle to those advancements making their way to commercial, consumer goods. None of these UFO advancements have made it anywhere close to our everyday products. Same would be said if these were Russian or Chinese advancements. Humans are not prone to keeping multi step level advancements sealed in a box for decades.
I generally agree with the last 2/3 of your post. I've thought about the first part a bit before and think you may be overestimating the referenced pilots access to such knowledge. For example, I doubt few, if any, F-4 pilots would have been aware or have the acknowledge to identify the SR-71 had they crossed paths in the early 60s.

• Hook 'Em 1

the lack of the sonic boom is intriguing.  I figured there were layered dimensions right next to ours that we couldn't see because of light, their molecules can't be where ours are and vice-versa.  But sound waves take up even less room.  

I'm gonna hang back and wait for instructions from Q  He's never steered us wrong so far.

Is Space Force ready yet?  Seems like auspicious timing.  

What about the Jewish Space Lasers, are they standing by in case the shit goes down?  

Maybe it’s aliens that somehow have transcended matter and can do things such as accelerating past the speed of sound without a sonic boom.

For a while I’ve been thinking the following: you know how our dogs perceive us? A few things we do are familiar to them, eating, drinking, playing, etc, but then there are a bunch of technological things that we created that the dog is utterly clueless about. For example TVs. A dog will look at a TV and say “what in the fuck is THAT, and why is my human constantly looking at it”. A dog will never be able to understand how a TV works, how the station that transmits the signal works, etc. Now pretend that we are to some alien race what dogs are to us. It would be so weird to have some alien species come here and try to explain things to us that our brains are absolutely incapable to comprehending.

Edited by XYZ

Maybe it’s aliens that somehow have transcended matter and can do things such as accelerating past the speed of sound without a sonic boom.
For a while I’ve been thinking the following: you know how our dogs perceive us? A few things we do are familiar to them, eating, drinking, playing, etc, but then there are a bunch of technological things that we created that the dog is utterly clueless about. For example TVs. A dog will look at a TV and say “what in the fuck is THAT, and why is my human constantly looking at it”. A dog will never be able to understand how a TV works, how the station that transmits the signal works, etc. Now pretend that we are to some alien race what dogs are to us. It would be so weird to have some alien species come here and try to explain things to us that our brains are absolutely incapable to comprehending.

Look at what dogs do recreationally. Like I said, it all comes back to butt stuff.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2

Who the fuck knows? But I put zero credence into things that random people say they’ve seen, any video put forth on YouTube, any documentary on TV about it, and any other shit I didn’t see with my own eyes. More simply put, I don’t believe anybody.   I don’t care if somebody told me it was confirmed with radar or sightings by other pilots, or whatever else they think helps confirm the story.  
They saw something else. Or they saw it at a weird angle that made it appear to be doing something it wasn’t. Or they’re senile.  Or they’re just straight up full of shit.  Or they really did see what they saw but there’s some other explanation for it that we haven’t figured out yet.  

6 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Who the fuck knows? But I put zero credence into things that random people say they’ve seen, any video put forth on YouTube, any documentary on TV about it, and any other shit I didn’t see with my own eyes. More simply put, I don’t believe anybody.   I don’t care if somebody told me it was confirmed with radar or sightings by other pilots, or whatever else they think helps confirm the story.  
They saw something else. Or they saw it at a weird angle that made it appear to be doing something it wasn’t. Or they’re senile.  Or they’re just straight up full of shit.  Or they really did see what they saw but there’s some other explanation for it that we haven’t figured out yet.  

That's exactly what I'd expect a brain sucking, alien who'd infiltrated our world to say.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Or like trying to explain the internet to a neanderthal. That's a difference of tens of thousands of years. Now assume aliens have millions of years on us.

If you showed the neanderthal porn on the internet, he'd instantly understand that.

I do know they didn't come light years to probe our asses.  Well, the kinkier ones.  Maybe it's the equivalent of showing a neanderthal internet porn.

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

There's always some Christian extremist who comes to shit all over a perfectly good alien thread.  

• Like 1

I didn't find Jesus because I went out looking for him.  Jesus found me because he saw I was out looking for him.  

With our limited technology, we aren't going to find alien life because we went out looking for it.  But aliens have found us because they saw we went out looking for them.  

That's how this works.  That's how this has always worked.  Religion conforms to what happens outside of it.  Not the other way around.  

Edited by Lobo

On 3/26/2021 at 5:37 PM, Bobby_Batronic said:

What if they’re just applying anal swabs to test for some kind of interstellar Covid equivalent?

Are these anal probes gonna be available for everyone right from the get go, or they gonna have the Group 1A,1B,1C bullshit. Just trying to plan out my summer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

On 3/28/2021 at 12:06 PM, Red Five said:

Or like trying to explain the internet to a neanderthal. That's a difference of tens of thousands of years. Now assume aliens have millions of years on us.

If they’ve managed to exist that long without destroying themselves, wouldn’t they have at least developed cloaking technology? Why have we never detected the approach of the mother ship? Why would they need to enter our atmosphere at all? Why haven’t they killed or enslaved all of us to mine our resources for their benefit like we do to less developed nations?

Was it just to provide us with their DNA so we could use it to make medicines?

5f22afb274646.image.jpg?resize=1024,590

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If they’ve managed to exist that long without destroying themselves, wouldn’t they have at least developed cloaking technology? Why have we never detected the approach of the mother ship? Why would they need to enter our atmosphere at all? Why haven’t they killed or enslaved all of us to mine our resources for their benefit like we do to less developed nations?

Was it just to provide us with their DNA so we could use it to make medicines?

5f22afb274646.image.jpg?resize=1024,590

I do think people all over the planet and from all walks of life have seen, photographed, and filmed things that no one can explain. I also think it is very possible that there are highly advanced life forms elsewhere. If aliens are occasionally entering our atmosphere, they are advanced beyond our comprehension. They don't need anything from us or from our planet. There is no reason for them to make contact with us, attack us, or control us. If they are visiting Earth, they're just curious and want to take a look at Earth and a primitive civilization, much the same way 17th and 18th century merchants and explorers would take a look at interesting looking or inhabited Pacific islands.  

12 minutes ago, Restinmybones said:

I do think people all over the planet and from all walks of life have seen, photographed, and filmed things that no one can explain. I also think it is very possible that there are highly advanced life forms elsewhere. If aliens are occasionally entering our atmosphere, they are advanced beyond our comprehension. They don't need anything from us or from our planet. There is no reason for them to make contact with us, attack us, or control us. If they are visiting Earth, they're just curious and want to take a look at Earth and a primitive civilization, much the same way 17th and 18th century merchants and explorers would take a look at interesting looking or inhabited Pacific islands.  

Did the Europeans stick things up the Pacific islanders butts?

• Haha 1